AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought tooth was soho and got banned a few weeks back?

you thought wrong, alot of you people think alot of people are soho. obsessive lot.

Someone stating that short price favourites win often doesn't require intelligence.

more intelligent than people always trying to convince people an obvious underdog that will not win, to win. why would people honestly try and make them lose their money? i'm sure the punting board wasn't created for that reason. its also about people not posting their tips, even when they are right, because they all get shot down as being "soho" or a "mug".

collingwood 20-59 @ $2 (edihad keeps saints within 60 IMO)

west coast 20-59 @ $2.17 (eagles too good, dees hopeless at edihad)

sydney 1-39 @ $2.15 (forcasted rain)

thoughts?

Hawks -77.5 @ $1.90
Lions -17.5 @ $1.90

Port and Gold Coast are running out of steam. Kids are struggling with the long season. Port will get smashed by the Hawks at the G. Lions will be too big and strong for the Coasters this time. :thumbsu:

you thought wrong, alot of you people think alot of people are soho. obsessive lot.

more intelligent than people always trying to convince people an obvious underdog that will not win, to win. why would people honestly try and make them lose their money? i'm sure the punting board wasn't created for that reason. its also about people not posting their tips, even when they are right, because they all get shot down as being "soho" or a "mug".

What the heck are you on about? Have you actually posted a tip in here?

...Soho.

Hawks -77.5 @ $1.90
Lions -17.5 @ $1.90

Port and Gold Coast are running out of steam. Kids are struggling with the long season. Port will get smashed by the Hawks at the G. Lions will be too big and strong for the Coasters this time. :thumbsu:

im expecting a few to be rested this week...Although Brisbane didnt win last week but they looked impressive with no big Jono....Cornelius and Karnezis and McGrath will be hard to stop with just Bock in defense

You're right, the whole idea behind punting is to make $2 every week backing 1.01 favourites...

I know your all waiting in eager anticipation for my tip of the week. I will post it tomorrow to let you know what I am going to invest some of that four and half grand in that I won last week.

to pay a bill

You shouldn't be betting to pay bills you should only bet after all bills are paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you would just plonk it all on Essendon again Resarenco, double or nothing...

In all seriousness though I like most like Brisbane to cover that line, however I prefer these two bets for the weekend.

Brisbne/Brisbane @ 1.63
Sydney/Sydney @ 1.53

Both teams should win in my eyes, prefer the half/full double as I think that both teams will start the game racing and get out to a strong lead. However as we saw in the Adelaide game Brisbane struggled in the last quarter and could end up failing to clear the line. Also Sydney will be exhausted after last weeks nailbiter against Essendon and may also drop off over the last quarter so I like the half/full for that as well.

Carlton over 15.5 @ 1.86

This looks really good to me, Fremantle have lost their last two games and if they don't have Sandilands back I can't see them beating Carlton, even though it is over there. Carlton are also coming off a strong win over Melbourne and should be able to win by 3 goals.

Hope soho wasn't one of the people on Nadal earlier today. Up 6-1, 3-1 matched bets on betfair.

1.01 £97,592
1.02 £192,678
1.03 £388,964
1.04 £430,330
1.05 £256,135
1.06 £382,853
1.07 £135,620

he lost...

carlton/carlton
geelong/geelong/geelong/geelong
sydney/sydney/sydney/sydney
Eagles/Eagles/Eagles/Eagles
coll/coll/coll/coll
1U @ 10.7

Sydney 1st qtr line -5.5
St Kilda 1st qtr line +9.5
Carlton half time line -8.5
Central districts (sanfl) h2h
.6U @ 12

Sydney playing against Richmond (very poor starters) should cover a goal at quarter time. Likewise, St Kilda (good starters) hopefully will stay in touch with Collingwood at quarter time.
I like the look of st kilda at the moment, could be a real contender in September IMO (not saying they will beat coll though)

fade them.

They dont want to be out there and dont know how to win.

GC on other hand will relish the chance!

Mckenna better coach than voss

Great chance for brisbane last week, and they choked.

unforgivable They are a rabble

its called tanking, they wanna save there last win for g.c. if they lose both games then they will be the laughing stock of queensland.

See!

What the heck are you on about? Have you actually posted a tip in here?

I haven't bothered. I do read and I wouldn't bother, newbies aren't welcome.

You're right, the whole idea behind punting is to make $2 every week backing 1.01 favourites...

When did I say anything about 1.01? Its about favourites in general from 1.01 to 1.50! If you take those odds you get labelled a "mug" or "soho".

Centrebet taking their damn time in releasing their DT markets, only have collingwood v st kilda up so far where I'm going

1u thomas over montagna @ 1.8
just a gut feel here

1u west coast more points than collingwood @ 1.88
feel saints in form could restrict this game a bit and for the same reason taking

0.5u dogs more than collingwood @ 2.6
0.5u dons more than collingwood @ 2.25

will most likely add more once centrebet get off their arse

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back