AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo and Port as of this morning are equal on points..... There is not incentive for dockers to win this with
The difference in %......
Let's say they beat bris by 10 goals.... They still lose 4th spot if port roll them next week...
Don't be surprised if you see three late withdrawals from the dockers team...

Good point, you're right.

So Fremantle really need to win this week.

No, hang on a second.

Zealbee, that's not right. If Fremantle lose this week and win next week, they will finish 4th as they will be 1 game clear of Port Adelaide.

Sorry Jammer, you're right. I'm not having a good morning.

Fremantle need to beat Port next week to secure Top 4, that is all.

I don't know Willzzz in regards to Lyon using this game to find maintain form.

I think he is one of the most pragmatic brutal coaches we have seen. I reckon if he could
Forfeit this game he would.... About the only positive for him I think will be game time into
Walters.
He didn't care about sending a b team over last round of last year to get smashed by st kilda
And that worked out ok.
Anyways I believe bris are big overs in this spot

My lean for the Dockers game is that they will start strong and easily cover the 1st half line. In the 2nd half they will coast and save energy for the big game next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got a decent email deposit bonus from betezy. Good lord their website is rubbish though, including their seemingly unusual way of withdrawing. Hopefully the site revamp is worthwhile.

No, hang on a second.

Zealbee, that's not right. If Fremantle lose this week and win next week, they will finish 4th as they will be 1 game clear of Port Adelaide.

Sorry Jammer, you're right. I'm not having a good morning.

Fremantle need to beat Port next week to secure Top 4, that is all.

Yes, but they can finish top 4 even if they lose next week provided they have a big win today.

Few outs for the Roos makes this game interesting. Thinking the Crows in a close one today.

1U - Crows 1-39 @ $2.65 (Betstar)

Last edited:
Bit of a dead rubber for North today. They are only going to finish in 6th position and nothing else now. 7th if things go crazy and play the same team in finals as they would anyway.

Intending to go big in the North v Adel game and have been leaning towards the crows because of this. Adelaide simply have more to play here. Boomer is a huge out also. As always whichever side wins the midfield battle will probably win the game, Patrick Dangerfield has been quiet the past few and I expect him to lift in this one and carry the crows midfield, Thompson in will also free up Crouch and Sloane somewhat. Will wait to see if any late changes before taking the $2 line at Ladbrokes.

Edit: Hansen late out for the Roos

10U - Adelaide (+2.5) @ $2 (Ladbrokes)

What else do you all want!!!!
The cats are paying $2.65 + against a team that have beaten 12 out of 13, or something like that.
They have had 2 extra days break and in previous games have ran over the top of the hawks with equal days break. Hawks returning from a long road trip. Cats winning the close ones against all teams this year and I expect this game to be close.
If not the win get on the line!
Thank me later.

1U Ade 1-39 @ $2.60
Initially had north winning have changed my mind with crows season on the line & the above bets has helped change my mind

1U > DT Greenwood > Gibson @1.70
1U > DT O'Meara > Bennell @ 1.70

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back