AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Any thoughts on the total match points in Carl v. Ess???

i'm hoping they set it below 200 and take overs but this is probably wishful thinking going by the history.

Sydney H2H is a great bet. They only lost one game at the SCG in 2010, to Fremantle when they were flying mid-season. Geelong were were less than inspiring on their last road trip to Subi, mind you they were missing a couple of key players. First game of the year at their home ground, will put up a big fight.

Collingwood, Hawthorn and Freo should all win by plenty this week as well.

A lot of people feel this way about you ALDI

tumblr_lhukeb1WK91qbumrto1_400.gif

Man i love that gif :p

KP your a head-doer

Sydney H2H is a great bet. They only lost one game at the SCG in 2010, to Fremantle when they were flying mid-season. Geelong were were less than inspiring on their last road trip to Subi, mind you they were missing a couple of key players. First game of the year at their home ground, will put up a big fight.

This Sydney v Geelong match will be low scoring, if they set the Uunder/Over @ around 180 take the under, i see no way it can get above 170.

7 Halftime plays i have a nice feeling about :

1.91 COLLINGWOOD (Handicap -24.5)
1.91 HAWTHORN (Handicap -19.5)
1.92 ESSENDON (Handicap 0.0)
1.91 GEELONG (Handicap -3.5)
1.91 PORT ADELAIDE (Handicap +9.5)
1.91 MELBOURNE (Handicap -18.5)
1.91 FREMANTLE (Handicap -17.5)

thoughts?

I don't like our chances personally and will be on Geelong at ~$1.75.

Melbourne, Adelaide, and Fremanlte are all far too short for mine. The demons showed last week that they do not deserve to be at those short quotes. Gold Coast back at home and are a sneaky chance to get their first win of the season. Port Adelaide are great value and are every chance to beat an injury depleted Adelaide side. North are also at silly odds and if Sandilands is out, would not be shocked to see them steal this one.

Geelong are absolutely going to thrash the Swans, unless the weather intervenes.

Forget that the Swans are unbeaten - they probably should have lost to Melbourne, definitely should have lost to Essendon and West Coast and would have had it not been for their umpiring friends. In any case, these are bottom 8 sides from last year, nothing to get excited over. Sydney also have to travel back from Perth.

Geelong on the other hand have had close wins over the Saints and Freo, and had an easy game last week.

Both sides are arguably weaker than they were last year, but any change certainly is not enough for the Swans to overcome the 39.5 winning margin Geelong has averaged over its past 8 against the Swans.

This!!!!

Im not so sure about Geelong. Ill be taking the either team under 15.5. They are a different team at the SCG. I dont think the margin will be more than a couple of goals at every change. The swans are a winning hope IMO.

Agreed, must assess this game differently at SCG than ANZ, Syd rarely get beaten a long way @ SCG, there will be a huge number of stoppages, tight low scoring & Mumford may give Syd an edge in this situation. I still think Geel deserve to be favourites but i doubt this game ends up more than 20 points either way. I see 85 points winning the game.

Forget the SCG, Geelong could beat Sydney in the neutral zone between North and South Korea.

No Jolly so hopefully tiges come in a bit and I can load up on collingwood > 39.5 @ .: 1.75.

Sandi huge doubt - if confirmed out will load up on north +39.5 before odds come in with a bit of luck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the SCG, Geelong could beat Sydney in the neutral zone between North and South Korea.

I really think you are overating Geelong. Also would be interesting to see how many BOG's Ablett has had in his last 4-5 games against Geelong, from memory he has dominated the swans in the past.

how much would it effect collingwood without Jolly? I was really confidenct of taking the Pies on the lines but not anymore after this news...? Hows is Richmond's ruckman...?

i only bet at tab...had enough with my online betting so i dont wanna go back to it...i know centerbet for example give way more betting options and values but if i go back to online betting i would not be able to control my limit...at least going to tab putting money in give me a 2nd thought about making the bet...online one click and ur on ur way....too easy

i only bet at tab...had enough with my online betting so i dont wanna go back to it...i know centerbet for example give way more betting options and values but if i go back to online betting i would not be able to control my limit...at least going to tab putting money in give me a 2nd thought about making the bet...online one click and ur on ur way....too easy

i like stories

the odds for Pies over 60 has gone down from 2.15 to 2.05 at TAB...some one has loaded a big bet there

Even Collingwood >39.5 has come in to $1.55 from $1.65.

So much for the Woods drifting being without Jolly!

Im not liking any margins for this one now, completely spooked with Jolly, the rain and the Woods motivation to smash the Tiges.

The only thing certain about this game is Collingwood will win. 7% interest is reasonable i suppose.

No doubt Collingwood would still win comfortably (30+)....but whether they will smash Tiger or not is now a question. Jolly might not be the best ruckman out there but he always pop out at the right time to take a contested mark or kick 1-2 goals when u need it...

I would say they (the Richmond ruck brigade) are mediocre at best - although there have been plenty of people willing to talk up Grahame this season for some unknown reason.

It's not like they were playing Melbourne or someone like that where Jamar could dominate with Jolly out.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back