AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Finding it really hard to find a decent multi.

Melb at the line is the only thing I like.

Dont mind freo for the highest score into tigers and WC lowest. But thats about it.
Yeah, same. I've got a couple of freebets itching to be put on something around the $4-5 mark but can't find anything I like.

Maybe Jurrah most goals for the round? :D

There surely is a simple & "easy" approach to tonight's game:

Richmond team score under 72.5 @ $1.90

they have really struggled in the last 12 months (+) vs the good teams here some of their scores:

Haw 52
Coll 45
Geel 53
Carl 67 & 64 (last yr)
WBD 48
Syd 56
Adl 54
NM 53

I know they scored better vs carl & stk so far but i fancy they got StK at the right time & vs carl they kicked some flukey goals against some questionable defence.....I sense Coll doesn't let them kick more than 8 goals tonight.

a nice safe multi paying: $1.91
collingwood >16 $1.15
geelong +19.5 $1.31
fremantle -10.5 $1.28

These are three lock games and so you shouldnt be sweating on any of them. Good return at 1.91 so almost doubling your money.

For some value throw in port adelaide +9.5 1H paying $1.91 giving you a 4-leg multi of $3.65

good luck all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a nice safe multi paying: $1.91
collingwood >16 $1.15
geelong +19.5 $1.31
fremantle -10.5 $1.28

These are three lock games and so you shouldnt be sweating on any of them. Good return at 1.91 so almost doubling your money.

For some value throw in port adelaide +9.5 1H paying $1.91 giving you a 4-leg multi of $3.65

good luck all

gee i wouldnt be calling that a lock. geelong have had the wood over sydney lately

geelong +19.5 means that geelong can lose by up to 19 points. Thats why its only paying $1.31. Sydney have a chance to win, they are a different team at the SCG however are still missing a few players that would give them a chance to win by more than 3 goals. Expect a 75-90pt team score each so 19pts is a nice start by any means.

Did you see the Luxbet offer via email, "Back your team tis week on the line, and if you get within 4 points and lose we'll give you a bonus equal to your stake up to $100".

I'm assuming this means a 4 point buffer on whichever side of the line you take. So if Geelong only win by 43-46 (on luxbet's -46.5 line), you'll get the bonus. On the other side, if Richmond lose by 47-50, you'll get the bonus, as you're within 4 points. Is that right?

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back