AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Took a huge risk in the Eagles-Hawk game, enough about that though.:):thumbsu:

My losses. I lost every multi I had this weekend due to the Blues! :thumbsdown:

I didnt see the Dons coming, and come they did!

Who thinks what on Geelong v Richmond tomorrow? Still forecast for showers so they should slow scoring down, but will it slow it down enough to hold Geelong off enough for Richmond to keep their line?
The forecast is for a shower or two clearing. I wouldnt touch Richmond at the line cause if the cats get going over there the goals start flowing.

Nice work Lenny! Wish I tailed.. having a dog of a weekend so far. Relying on Geelong winning and winning well tomorrow to get back to evens for the round :eek:

Lost all my Multis also, even my one without the Blues with WC not making it to the line.

Only shot left this weekend is on Mitch Clark most goals

wtf? I thought the line was -4.5?

I was so fcuked off with Carlton, but I learnt a lesson again about having multis including the same leg in all! :rolleyes:

Not sure if you guys followed the odds during a game, but it is fascinating how a goal can swing odds tremendously. At 3/4 time the Eagles were at $2 yet were only 3 pts down.

mate did you back your team!?

Haha nope, don't like betting on WCE. I'm happy enough when they win as it is :) I did have them in a couple of multi but that was the same as you with having Carlton in as an anchor in each, so was already long gone.

Lesson learnt.. hopefully enjoy tomorrow and move on to next week!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice homework mate.

Forgot about showdown prep. and I would have to agree I can see the foot taken off the pedal at 3/4 time at least similarly to what the Eagles have done the previous week.

Throw in the potential rain about and the return of the Chad and the Bogan to SA and it should be ok the bet.

Breust out is a nice out for the Eagles and Hodge still not playing is a bonus. Eagles have some nice ins too to cover the Hawks will endowed forward line. Although Roughie may play CHB IMO.

I think the Hawks will also keep an eye on the fact that they also travel again to Tassie the following week to play the Swans, so potentially it could blow out if the Eagles are leading well going into the 4th. Clarkson may pull up stumps early in preparation. History shows he does consider player management important.

Although the Hawks won comfortably in the end last week those that watched will know that had the Crows kicked straight there would have been a lot of scoreboard pressure on the Hawks, which recent history shows they choke when there is!

Its gold when things fall into place.

Still peeved at the Blues, wrecked some awesome multi's I had, where they only had to win! :mad:

Haha nope, don't like betting on WCE. I'm happy enough when they win as it is :) I did have them in a couple of multi but that was the same as you with having Carlton in as an anchor in each, so was already long gone.

Last week I should have backed the Hawks to cover the line against the Crows, but couldnt as they are my team.

I learnt a lesson that day.

Punting correctly>>>>>>>>>>your team winning.

If you are a serious punter!

Selection Selection Details Result
1 Australian Rules
AFL Brisbane v Gold Coast
21/04/2012 19:40
Most Goals
Cornelius, Aaron @ 21.00 (Win)

Bet Placed on 21/04/2012
Bet Type Single
Number of lines 1
Stake per line $10.00
Channel IAS Internet Total stake $10.00
Free bets redeemed $0.00
Total amount paid $210.00
Returns $210.00
yesterday i was going to do other players not quoted as written earlier in thread@$9 but glad i did cornilius by himself

This will be a strong winning weekend for the bookies, by a mile mate.

I think every man and their dog, myself included, placed the Blues in most if not all their multi's today.

Should have left room for the unthinkable.

Hell the GWS were a silly chance going into the 4th qtr to beat the Crows.

1 Australian Rules
Most Goals

Bet Placed on 21/04/2012
Bet Type Single
Number of lines 1
Stake per line $10.00
Free bets redeemed $0.00
Returns $210.00
yesterday i was going to do other players not quoted as written earlier in thread@$9 but glad i did cornilius by himself

Well done mate :thumbsu:

And your team won too! :thumbsu:

wtf? I thought the line was -4.5?

I was so fcuked off with Carlton, but I learnt a lesson again about having multis including the same leg in all! :rolleyes:

Not sure if you guys followed the odds during a game, but it is fascinating how a goal can swing odds tremendously. At 3/4 time the Eagles were at $2 yet were only 3 pts down.

which site do you use for live odds?

This will be a strong winning weekend for the bookies, by a mile mate.

I think every man and their dog, myself included, placed the Blues in most if not all their multi's today.

Should have left room for the unthinkable.

Hell the GWS were a silly chance going into the 4th qtr to beat the Crows.

Not wrong. Learnt a few things today about multi's today.
Should've looked at the bombers form more closely they were 3-0 after all. Should of had them(bombers) in a couple of multi's covering for the upset.Move onto next week now.

1 Australian Rules
Most Goals

Bet Placed on 21/04/2012
Bet Type Single
Number of lines 1
Stake per line $10.00
Free bets redeemed $0.00
Returns $210.00

nice!!! i was at tab and they didn't have him listed just any other player at $9 so i was like meh!!! didn't some other guy back him at $51 on some site... i was keen..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back