AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide can beat Carlton even without Walker, they have the extra break + they should have beaten them at the dome last year but got screwed by umpires, the $3.45 Crows is very good value.

where's that?

Betstar have an interesting crowd special going on.

"Win Only - MAX BET $100
Pays on highest crowd attendance between the GF Replay (Coll v Geel) and Dream Time at the G (Ess v Rich)."

The GF replay should easily draw a bigger crowd, at $1.90 as well.

Betstar have an interesting crowd special going on.

"Win Only - MAX BET $100
Pays on highest crowd attendance between the GF Replay (Coll v Geel) and Dream Time at the G (Ess v Rich)."

The GF replay should easily draw a bigger crowd, at $1.90 as well.
Actually i reckon Essendon Vs Richmond will draw the bigger crowd.

Adelaide can beat Carlton even without Walker, they have the extra break + they should have beaten them at the dome last year but got screwed by umpires, the $3.45 Crows is very good value.
The Blues should have put that game away long before umpires had a chance to screw anyone. Whilst Carlton's recent form hasnt been great, one look at Adelaide's Etihad record should make people very wary about taking the crows, even at $3.45 if you can still get that.

Also liking the Saints at the line as they dont fear Subiaco but you can't ignore the Eagles' home record and ins this week. On form, it should be a close game.

West Coast won't drop a game at home this year. The saints played well against the blues but take them with a grain of salt this year I reckon. Only 2 weeks ago they looked beaten against the dees until the final stages of the last quarter. Anyone who takes STK this weekend is CRAZY.

Geelong is definately an interesting game. I don't think I'm going to touch Pies (H2H) this week based on the fact that Geelong love playing these big games and can get themselves up as soon as people start writing them off. I love the way the pies are going about it at the moment but I wouldn't be surprised if it went either way.

Bris will beat GWS but both teams are so volatile and inconsistent that I won't be touching that. Same goes for GC - they pushed Freo and ESS almost all the way and the dogs have been hot and cold. Will leave both of these games out this weekend.

Anyway I've had 2 solid weeks in a row with my multis so here's hoping for a 3rd.

Early Punt

WC H2H
Adel +39.5
Coll +39.5
North +39.5

10U @ 2.21 (CB)

Good luck everyone :)

Yeah you have a valid point. And I'm not sure it's the best method.

Pies +39.5 @ 1.12 is probably in the same boat.

Without those 2 bets my odds become $1.86 and works out to be $36 less profit. So just slightly jucier odds.

Thoughts?

I personally think the bet will win easily so not sure, North +24.5 @ 1.15 would be the option i would include if i was just looking for a safe bet

Didn't watch the Kangas/Dogs game, so cannot comment. I guess it's just difficult to see us winning outright. Suns haven't won a match in 14 rounds so it sort of saps the confidence. You'd be game to pick them head to head. ;) Always happy to hear support though! :D

Without Jones we have a more open forward line. He is not the next Bazza, so if he's playing you'd think we are going to score fewer goals.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, the Dogs won by 18 points after playing about as well as we can vs a team who played the opposite (Roos). We beat GWS by 21 points in perfect footy conditions. Darwin is going to be hot and slippery with player management the order of the day considering the 6 day break to playing the Cats. The Dogs will be aiming for a 3-5 goal win, so the 35.5 start to the Suns or 1-39 Dogs looks great.

Bullfrog5 said:
Without Jones we have a more open forward line. He is not the next Bazza, so if he's playing you'd think we are going to score fewer goals.

As mentioned earlier in this thread, the Dogs won by 18 points after playing about as well as we can vs a team who played the opposite (Roos). We beat GWS by 21 points in perfect footy conditions. Darwin is going to be hot and slippery with player management the order of the day considering the 6 day break to playing the Cats. The Dogs will be aiming for a 3-5 goal win, so the 35.5 start to the Suns or 1-39 Dogs looks great.
Whilst I can understand you having switched off at half time given the way your team was playing, if you'd watched the rest of the game you'd know you won by 42 points. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton V Adelaide
on TAB

150 or Less $6.00
151-160 9.00
161-170 7.50
171-180 6.50
181-190 6.50
191-200 6.50
201-210 7.50
211-220 9.00
221 or More 6.50

im thinking the line will be around 183.5 points. Expect Carlton to come out fired this week, and Adelaide to come and show they are a premiership threat.

However if game is tight midway through 3rd quarter, id switch to unders in-play

Fascinating match Blues V Adelaide

3rd consecutive week Blues at the Dome.

Only a full 5 day break between games for the Blues opposed to Crows 7 full day break

Crows lose Walker but should gain Smack and Vince.

If the Crows can be with the Blues at HT I could see them running away with this game in the 2nd half.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back