AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. But people didnt like the perceived randomness of it. People like seeing the queue numbers go down.
Logging in a half millisecond before someone else though, I doubt their servers could differentiate who actually got in first. and there's barely an issue. it's not like some bloke is logging in two days later and getting access compared to someone who got in an exactly 9.00.01am or whatever.

And they deserve to leave them unused if they so choose!
Celebrate In Love GIF by Max

Not that I missed out, but I have looked a couple times out of interest but nothing has shown up.
I heard that the AFL gave tickets for this afternoon/ tonight to anyone who had bought Dogs AFLW tickets at Whittwn Oval which is now being played at the MCG. Nice they found them some tickets to a sold out match.
Apparently 120 tickets plus any Dogs AFLW members who needed a seat for tonight were catered for.

Apparently 120 tickets plus any Dogs AFLW members who needed a seat for tonight were catered for.

Those 120 Dogs supporters would surely have already got a ticket for the mens game. Surely if they were so keen to go to the womens game they would be 100 times more enthusiastic to go to the mens.

So, giving them extra tickets just means those 120 people now have two tickets each to tonight's game.

Has the AFL now changed purchasing Silver Membership and now there is a wait list ?

Just saw for 2025 you have to purchase Bronze membership to be on silver wait list.

So now there is a waitlist for both silver and gold?

Has the AFL now changed purchasing Silver Membership and now there is a wait list ?

Just saw for 2025 you have to purchase Bronze membership to be on silver wait list.

Silver memberships were 'sold out' maybe around May. I think they are trying to cap it so that people can't just buy a membership and get in the mix for big game/finals tickets right away.

Silver memberships were 'sold out' maybe around May. I think they are trying to cap it so that people can't just buy a membership and get in the mix for big game/finals tickets right away.
was planning on purchasing an AFL Silver membership with Carlton Club support after seeing most of the top tier club memberships are on waitlists.

wonder what the turnaround time will now be to be elevated to Silver.

was planning on purchasing an AFL Silver membership with Carlton Club support after seeing most of the top tier club memberships are on waitlists.

wonder what the turnaround time will now be to be elevated to Silver.
Maybe a year or two for silver. 25 years for Gold

Must have changed it mid year. At the start of the season you had a choice of buying Silver immediately. Bronze was just a different option with less games.

Gold is “supposed” to be capped at 30,000. Wonder what the Silver cap is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when do they generally announce what the ticket situation is for the boxing day test?

i'm not overly interesting in actual boxing day, but more days 2-4...

is it possible to just scan in with afl membership rather than having to 'upgrade' a ticket?

when do they generally announce what the ticket situation is for the boxing day test?

is it possible to just scan in with afl membership rather than having to 'upgrade' a ticket?
October I think? It always seems to come at a time when I'm not expecting it.

You'll have to buy a ticket. Usually the same as w1 finals prices of $23

Oct 8 is the on sale date. There were no problems getting tickets last year (well after the on sale date) but India will be more popular than Pakistan.

Can someone please remind me whether there’s a priority window for club support members (gold) in prelim week?
According to the terms and conditions, depending on what they consider the "demand" to be, they may give a priority to AFL Gold members (all) first before Silver and Bronze, or they may allow a shit fight and allow all AFL members to buy at the same time in prelim week.

Knowing how ****ed up the AFL is, with some of their crappy decision with ticketing during the year, they will probably allow guest passes to be sold as well......

I wonder if they will be serving full strength beer in pots in the level 2 bar this year, was an absolute disgrace last year

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back