AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Slight change by Ticketek since 2 weeks ago on the MCC tickets. You are not given a waitlist number before 9 am, but it does seem to allocate a number based on when you tried to join.At least for the 3 sessions I had going.

You should be able to scan if if it's not a sell out,but the money hungry grubs won't allow that.
Tempting to save the $38 (after booking fee) and punt on there being game day walk up, and based on the 2022 MCG prelim there should be walk up available.

But given this is only the second final in Melbourne, there's a fair chance it will sell out.

I jumped on just before 9.50 and I was 3580 in the queue and now I'm 3204. How is it moving up when people can't buy tickets yet? I'm assuming it must just be because people are jumping off early for what ever reason
It would be because MCC was already on sale so the queue would be progressing for that. I guess the key is to time it so you don't hit the front too early.
Having said that 2 weeks ago for AFL you didn't progress just before 2pm, but by then MCC and club members had been open for a long time so they probably just stopped the processing for a while.
So how did you go?

It would be because MCC was already on sale so the queue would be progressing for that. I guess the key is to time it so you don't hit the front too early.
Having said that 2 weeks ago for AFL you didn't progress just before 2pm, but by then MCC and club members had been open for a long time so they probably just stopped the processing for a while.
So how did you go?
Got through at about 10.05 and there was still plenty available. Was able to get level 2 tickets easy. They were for my in laws though, hoping to have similar luck with the Afl membership later on for myself.

Hope we get to the stage where you can choose your own seats online for the grand final.

Obviously you want the aisle seat on GF day for quick access to beers/food/ the can, but you've got no control under the current and past setup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back