AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Email the AFL membership department, see what they say
InferiorSevereHind-size_restricted.gif.84e8d22aea1cdd27154f84383856dc8b.gif

I called them and they are saying november
When I asked it went from "very little upgrades have been offered this season" to "no upgrades have or will be offered this season" to "upgrades will be offered in November with renewal notices".

As members have until 31st May to renew, they should already be aware of how many non-renewals there are and how many upgrades can be offered. I am expecting zero upgrades this season but we will wait to see what happens when they send renewal notices in November.

At the last meeting between the AFL and the AFL Members Association in Feb 2024 they said there were 26k full members, so 4k below the 30k cap. Members have until 31st May to renew so some of those may still have renewed but I find it impossible to believe every single one of them did.

They also said there was an investigation/report being conducted by Cain Little but no outcome of this has been shared. I suspect it will be in line with the different membership options detailed in their questionnaire a few months back. They would also need to consider the Southern Stand upgrade and whether they should cut back on members (so offer zero upgrades) until that is completed due to reduced capacity.

I recommend anyone who wants to know what it going on should contact the AFL membership department to ask them for an answer and also join the AFL Members Association - it may not have much sway at the moment but at least it's a foot in the door and may hold the AFL to at least some small level of accountability.

And selecting level 4 for members takes you to Q26 now row X.
Some 2A available.
But yeah, how about selling all the public tickets before encroaching further on AFL

Looks like it's just a few singles and then the back 2 rows.
This isn't new, it's easier to sell all the seats rather than setting up and potentially turning away walk up members due to over capacity.

They should just make it clear that there will be no walkup On the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back