Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Banter threads are not to be taken too seriously. Have fun. Let others have fun.

Who will be better in 2025

• Carlton

• Collingwood

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they prove all of Jeffrey Dahmer’s murders?

You murder a dozen people and your neighbour goes missing, it’s obvious who did it.

You get caught cheating for a couple of years, it’s obvious you’ve been doing it for a number of years.
Do you think Collingwood ever done it?

So on one statistical measure (which is clearly an anomaly), Carlton are equal with Collingwood.

Hallelujah!
Where on the list of premierships does it have Collingwood on top , alone, with the most flags. I challenge anyone to screenshot the list. Extra points if there is an asterisk alongside any side.
You bozo's are next level when it comes to chest beating

Season 9 Yes GIF by Friends

Where on the list of premierships does it have Collingwood on top , alone, with the most flags. I challenge anyone to screenshot the list. Extra points if there is an asterisk alongside any side.
IMG_6671.png
You’ll just have to trust me we’re on top. I wouldn’t lie about something this important. 🥸

And where in the post you quoted did I suggest Collingwood were on top, alone, with regard to number of premierships won?

Comprehension is important.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter Carlton is better in 2024. Who will be better in 2025? Carlton or Collingwood? Part 3

Back