AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Is say the movement is silvers dropping off, not gold.
You're probably right. 30 years on silver @ $525 per year is along time for zero grand finals. If we look at our club, Dunstall Club Gold is $510 and guarantees you grand final access (not sure how long the waitlist is)

But people at the front of the queue are thinking eh... I made it this far might as well stay

30 years on silver @ $525 per year is along time for zero grand finals. If we look at our club, Dunstall Club Gold is $510 and guarantees you grand final access (not sure how long the waitlist is)
I just signed up as a club member in addition to AFL members with the wait-list. Doesn't bother me but I feel better paying the club membership

You're probably right. 30 years on silver @ $525 per year is along time for zero grand finals. If we look at our club, Dunstall Club Gold is $510 and guarantees you grand final access (not sure how long the waitlist is)

But people at the front of the queue are thinking eh... I made it this far might as well stay
Sure, but I got to about 30-35 games a year paying about $15 a ticket for two-three hours of entertainment for something I enjoy doing at a game, sometimes by myself, often with just a variety of different people who are either AFL members or not. I can easily walk around to the GA ticket sections if need be.

The waitlist is a bonus but isn't the primary reason for the fact that I have an AFL membership, and wouldn't be for many others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a mix of both. There is clearly silvers dropping out though, as those further down are jumping up more than those at the pointy end.
I wonder if the number of upgrades is lower because they anticipate a lot of absentees going back to gold, as the story is that you will only be allowed 1 year of absentee ever from now on.

Has anyone's renewal for their child's junior membership come through at full adult price of $525? Happened to me, will have to call and see what is going on.

Has anyone's renewal for their child's junior membership come through at full adult price of $525? Happened to me, will have to call and see what is going on.
Not that issue myself but I rang up on Friday. I spoke to guy named Nick. Was pretty helpful.

They will sort it out and issue you a new invoice

One of mine did but she turns 18 in Jan. I thought it was based on Jan 1 though. I wrote to the AFL on Friday to check.

I wonder if the number of upgrades is lower because they anticipate a lot of absentees going back to gold, as the story is that you will only be allowed 1 year of absentee ever from now on.
Force a few to pay up or drop downthe queue

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back