AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behind the level 1 seats on the wing, you can't miss it, glass walls and doors facing the concourse. There's a dude at the door and you flash your member card or ticket. As someone else said, it's worth it just for the toilets.
Is that the same spot as the Members dining room?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone received their membership card yet? Hopefully just the usual lateness and not lost in the mail!
you might want to ring up and check

So take away the pre-season comp that was part of the original value of AFL membership, remove curtain raisers from home and away games and now they remove a round of practice matches from pre-season we could attend with AFL membership and replaced with AFLX and then expect you would pay $10 to attend and have no access with AFL membership. Sounds right to me AFL.:rolleyes:

True, i found it harsh that i had to pay $10 when i'm an AFL member also - i think a lot more ppl would have gone if it were free.
However if it were the usual free JLT game instead then it probably would have been played in the middle of nowhere where i can't get to so no value really lost in that instance for me. In fact i'm glad it was at Etihad bc it gave me a chance to watch them live even if i had to pay $10.

With that said, the value of membership has been dropping somewhat in other areas over time.

Still looks like that AFL Members can't choose their own seats at Etihad via the Ticketmaster website and get left with what their computer says is "best available"

General Admin & Club Members (and AFL Members purchasing in the GA section) can use the stadium map and pick specific seats but for whatever reason AFL members can't in their own section

Still looks like that AFL Members can't choose their own seats at Etihad via the Ticketmaster website and get left with what their computer says is "best available"

General Admin & Club Members (and AFL Members purchasing in the GA section) can use the stadium map and pick specific seats but for whatever reason AFL members can't in their own section

Yeah it is really annoying. I have a minor anxiety issue and always much prefer sitting on the aisle- when booking I have to have the GA page open to see where each ticket is, and then usually have to reload the AFL members ticket page about 20 times before finally getting an aisle seat.

Yeah it is really annoying. I have a minor anxiety issue and always much prefer sitting on the aisle- when booking I have to have the GA page open to see where each ticket is, and then usually have to reload the AFL members ticket page about 20 times before finally getting an aisle seat.

That's annoying especially since you have to cut and paste each membership number in individually instead of just putting them all in in one box like on the Ticketek website

Fairly painless this morning for cats v hawks. Mate said getting tickets for bombers v crows at etihad was fairly easy too

Also painless. I totally forgot we're playing at Etihad Round 2 and that went on sale yesterday.

Nevertheless, got Rounds 1 - 3 in the bag, prime seating for all three. Looking forward to seeing all 12 points in the bag live. ;)

Was the map properly available for anyone? I hate clicking level 2a not knowing if i'm getting p19 or p28, so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back