AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a member for 17 years and this is a price hike on pre-COVID prices. As far as I recall previous season booking fees were a maximum of $6.50. Might be only a few dollars difference but it’s a slap in the face after maintaining memberships through two COVID seasons and not even getting access to the freebies promised last year (beyond AFL’s control, but still).

I attend most games with someone with access requirements so it’s not possible for us to walk up given limited seating in these areas.

Extremely disappointing.

It was definitely $9+ in 2019 before COVID - I reserved seats to roughly 30 games that season.

Yeah the disability access in the AFL members and the MCG in general is a huge issue. That's a fair gripe.

Level 2 wheelchair bays in the Great Southern Stand are fine - great view and you can reach them via a lift :thumbsu:

Do we get the free seat upgrade barcodes that were waived last year when we could go to games but had to book a seat? I opted for that package going into the 2021 season.

Do we get the free seat upgrade barcodes that were waived last year when we could go to games but had to book a seat? I opted for that package going into the 2021 season.
Think I read that , also unused guess passes( which is useless) andfooty records could be used as well

How do the walk ups work this season without a card?

Will you get a QR code via the AFL app that you scan at the turnstiles?

From the 2022 Terms and Conditions:

9. AFL Membership Cards

AFL Members are required to carry their Membership card with them when attending a match, including when a reserved seat has been pre-purchased. AFL Members who do not carry their card with them when attending a match may be required to provide photo identification to verify membership status.

9.1. Lost or Stolen Memberships Cards

A Member who loses an AFL Membership card will be provided with a new card upon providing notice to the AFL and after payment of a card replacement fee of $5.

I don't have an uncle that's a QC, but legally, I wonder if their intention to limit entry via a mobile device only; and eradicate physical membership cards is invalidated by their own T's & C's.

I note the Clause 16:

16. Variation to AFL Membership Terms and Conditions

The AFL may from time to time where reasonably necessary vary the Terms and Conditions. The AFL will communicate any change to these Terms and Conditions via membership.afl.com.au. Members will have no claim against the AFL for any change made to these Terms and Conditions.

But one might argue whether changing from physical cards to mobile device entry fits within the definition of "reasonably necessary". Maybe it's 'The Vibe'. They've not updated their T's & C's to reflect the change either.

I've no issue with storing the barcode on the phone personally, but it becomes a pain in the arse when you need to manage barcodes for young family members that don't all have mobile devices and you have to pass back phones across turnstiles and the like to get everybody in.

I kind of wish they were not selling first five rounds of tickets at once (I know that’s how it used to be). I like to get level 2 undercover if I can as I go with some older folks. They sell like hot cakes so getting those seats for more than one game will be tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kind of wish they were not selling first five rounds of tickets at once (I know that’s how it used to be). I like to get level 2 undercover if I can as I go with some older folks. They sell like hot cakes so getting those seats for more than one game will be tricky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's because L2 seats are occupied by the AFL Dining, Medallion Club and a few others.

Can’t remember the last time I had the option to reserve lvl 2 seating.
Seemed to always be greyed out & ‘not available’ on ticketek’s site

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does this digital membership work? Logged in to the app and have access to my membership number and details yet can't find a barcode to scan. To scan in you will need a barcode and not just your membership number and details.

How do you access your digital ticket via the app? I can’t see it, only a barcode. Won’t we need a QR type code to scan at the gate for walk up?

Can’t remember the last time I had the option to reserve lvl 2 seating.
Seemed to always be greyed out & ‘not available’ on ticketek’s site
I think the Medallion club from Docklands been eroding into our allocation for a number of years.

Then to read this shit like we get back something the other way just pisses me off....

Level 2 access at Marvel Stadium in 2022

This season all AFL Gold and Silver members will be able to upgrade to a reserved seat on Level 2 at Marvel Stadium at a cost of $30 for Adult and Concession members, and $18 for Juniors.

**** Off

Ticket sale delayed

It's bullcrap anyway.
You can't log in to their site, reset password and it says you don't even have an account, try and sign up for a new account and that fails. It is not just postponed, they have bigger problems.

It's bullcrap anyway.
You can't log in to their site, reset password and it says you don't even have an account, try and sign up for a new account and that fails. It is not just postponed, they have bigger problems.

Yep, apparently I don’t have an acct even though I’ve had my email address linked to my TM acct for 10+ years

Bunch of stooges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back