AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL Essendon member support not working for Geelong game. Bummer.

Any Geelong member feel like dm’ing me so I can get some guest passes for the game so I can take my Cats wife and kid?

Doubt there will be tix left 2pm.

AFL Essendon member support not working for Geelong game. Bummer.

Any Geelong member feel like dm’ing me so I can get some guest passes for the game so I can take my Cats wife and kid?

Doubt there will be tix left 2pm.
Essendon will have an allocation in bays A10 and A11 you will need to call the club for them to send you the link and code to unlock the seats. Same as every away side at that shit hole.

"Taylor Swift fans learning what it's like to be an AFL member week in week out @Ticketek"

:p
The second tranche are for members of Frontier Touring, beginning with Sydney at 10am followed by Melbourne at 2pm. Traffic was even higher than it was on Monday, with more than 800,000 in a lounge queue at 8.30am.

Capacity for her three Sydney shows is around 250,000, while her two Melbourne shows will fit 200,000 fans.

While some users were struggling to gain access to the site on Wednesday morning, by 10.30am, tens of thousands of tickets had been sold, Ticketek confirmed, with its timeframe running on schedule.

both waiting lounges are in use today, one for sydney and one for melbourne
Wonder if using the Sydney waiting lounge will be quicker in the afternoon for the Melbourne shows (if that's even possible)

Does Ticketek do anything other than sell tickets online?

I mean, if anyone else failed the way they did doing the one thing they were set on Earth to do, they would be jettisoned without argument.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if using the Sydney waiting lounge will be quicker in the afternoon for the Melbourne shows (if that's even possible)
Not possible. They are using the 2 servers, 1 for Sydney, 1 for Melbourne.

If you get hot, it just takes you to the other show.

Essendon will have an allocation in bays A10 and A11 you will need to call the club for them to send you the link and code to unlock the seats. Same as every away side at that s**t hole.
I got tickets yesterday in A36 at 2:01 pm. AFL membership doesn’t apply so I got the general public tickets.

All good, nothing to see here

You know it was going to be cooked when the Adelaide Festival Centre (who use Ticketek) put warnings on social media that their patrons may struggle to get tickets for their events while everyone was clamouring for Taylor Swift tickets.

They're probably relieved the pre-sale wasn't in the midst of their Cabaret Festival.

After the experience trying to get a ticket for my daughter to Taylor Swift today I won’t complain about the footy ticket fight again, it was a horrible experience today all for nothing

There’s nothing new in that article for us frequently gaslit customers of Ticketek. The randomness of getting in to the seat selection page is well known to most of us here. It sounds like those logging in numerous hours beforehand were completely oblivious to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back