AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For $21 bucks I'm just going to reserve a seat. Got 2A on Friday night I'll try for 2 this time.

Has the AFL had walk up seats for finals in years gone by?

For $21 bucks I'm just going to reserve a seat. Got 2A on Friday night I'll try for 2 this time.

Yes, I would expect no more than 70,000 thousand for Friday night so I intend to walk up on night and scan AFL card and goto level 3 and watch in unreserved seats. If you want the better seats though you will need to reserve and pay some ridiculous amount for transaction and booking fees and whatever bullshit fees these ticket companies make up to profiteer.

If you pay a few hundred bucks a year I have no idea why you'd pay the extra 20 bucks to reserve a seat for a game you don't need to. People hate level three but you can generally stretch out, find your own vantage point, all that sort of thing. Plus you know it's actually a decent view as well, it's not like you're at Subi Oval where the stands start below ground level...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other absentee members here? Just got an email offering me tickets to Cats - Swans. I guess I've got to pay but if I was keen it's not bad being able to buy that and a guest pass rather than full price tickets.

Yep, plenty of times.
For the Cats v Freo final in 2012 I walked up 5 minutes before the start and easily got a great seat on level 1 half forward flank.
Swans have a lot more support than Freo though.

https://afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

AFL is flogging an expensive 'grand final series pass' using seats from the AFL Members Reserve, gets you into the Prelim and GF.
The only ones remaining are in Q26.

I have never seen these packages before.
I guess that means less seats for actual AFL members.
What a dick thing to do. We pay a $600 membership so we can go to things like finals and then they sell our seats off to others.
Wonder how many other seats they have siphoned off for $$$$?
Anyone who missed out on a seat at the QF should be asking how many seats from the AFL Reserve were flogged off in packages like this.

https://afleventoffice.com.au/grand_final_packages.asp

AFL is flogging an expensive 'grand final series pass' using seats from the AFL Members Reserve, gets you into the Prelim and GF.
The only ones remaining are in Q26.

I have never seen these packages before.
I guess that means less seats for actual AFL members.
What a dick thing to do. We pay a $600 membership so we can go to things like finals and then they sell our seats off to others.
Wonder how many other seats they have siphoned off for $$$$?
Anyone who missed out on a seat at the QF should be asking how many seats from the AFL Reserve were flogged off in packages like this.

Haha - this has been happening for years mate.

You wont notice a difference on Grand Final day.

AFL Reserve, not members reserve - while it would be nice to have 25,000 seats to ourselves the AFL member show rate is pretty poor outside of blockbusters

Does anyone know how many 'Gold' AFL members Richmond have? My guess would be 3,500 - 4,000.
Sydney probably 1,000 and Adelaide 500??

Does anyone know how many 'Gold' AFL members Richmond have? My guess would be 3,500 - 4,000.
Sydney probably 1,000 and Adelaide 500??
Found on Page 88 in this thread. They're 2013 numbers though, but the change is probably no more than +/- 10% since then.

156629_02955f7751d15e0e8fbbd69bdce5a1c5.jpg

Found on Page 88 in this thread. They're 2013 numbers though, but the change is probably no more than +/- 10% since then.

156629_02955f7751d15e0e8fbbd69bdce5a1c5.jpg
Ah misunderstood. Tks for clarifying
IF anyone at all is not using their Gold AFL Membership barcode to purchase grand final tickets please please please DM me, happy to purchase it off you at price you deem reasonable.

Unfortunately I'm only a silver AFL member.

Also, not jumping the gun at all... trying to organise just in case the tigs make it as tickets go on sale the day after the prelim.

AFL Reserve, not members reserve - while it would be nice to have 25,000 seats to ourselves the AFL member show rate is pretty poor outside of blockbusters
Yeah I suspected it had been happening for a while, I just hadn't seen the exact section number advertised before.

Level 2 Row A

:thumbsu:

looks like ticketek have dumped the Captcha and increased the buying time too

Nice. I couldn't get level 2 at 9am. Ended up with 2A but I am ok with that.

If you add up the numbers in that table there are 27668 gold members.

I thought each gold member could get a gf ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back