AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute Joke of a system.

Tried to get two tickets best available together and was logged on at 1.40 and into the system at 2.05. Allocation exhauasted try a small allocation.

Tried refreshing for the next 20 mins and nothing!! Who the hell wants to go to the footy by yourself??

There are less and less tickets each year for AFL members. Given GWS have 0 AFL members and Richmond have what 3-5K your trying to tell us that if you want a ticket outside of that you can't get two in a row.

Embarrassing.

It can sell very quickly

If there's 10,000 tickets and 5,000 members are all trying to buy 2 tickets then if ticketek is working then 5,000 people can buy them before 2:05. Just because you didn't get any at 2:05 doesn't mean they weren't there

A mate and I both tried for tickets - we both got offered seats on level M - one of us processed the transaction and the other dropped them, which is another reason why someone can get offered Qs first and then Ms later

The AFL seem to be making it clear they no longer want people signing up for AFL membership.

If you sign up for silver today, you have a >20 year wait to get gold and get a small chance to get GF tickets. The MCC must be licking their lips with how much more of an attractive option MCC membership is now that the AFL have crippled their own membership offering.

If anyone wants to sell me there’s PM me. Will give over face value

Don’t want to risk it all on the club ballot. Want a sure thing.

Cheers

New accounts could easily be AFL staff or what ever government department handles scalping.

I hope so---- if not and he's legit, I hope he realises that the AFL can read on BigFooty what Bay & Row (Q20, Row A) there's a likely non-AFL member who won't be able to provide a membership on Grand Final day; would be like shooting fish in a barrel for the membership checkers-- just have to check one row of 20 people to find him.

The AFL seem to be making it clear they no longer want people signing up for AFL membership.

If you sign up for silver today, you have a >20 year wait to get gold and get a small chance to get GF tickets. The MCC must be licking their lips with how much more of an attractive option MCC membership is now that the AFL have crippled their own membership offering.

Nah. I’ve been an MCC member with a tigers upgrade for 20 years and I’m still restricted and can’t get a GF ticket. So add waitlist years, provisional membership period on top of that and your newborn child will get into a GF in their 50’s

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope so---- if not and he's legit, I hope he realises that the AFL can read on BigFooty what Bay & Row (Q20, Row A) there's a likely non-AFL member who won't be able to provide a membership on Grand Final day; would be like shooting fish in a barrel for the membership checkers-- just have to check one row of 20 people to find him.
With club of support I reckon they would know the exact seat in this case.

Problem with MCC is the huge waiting list that is only gonna get longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL should be made to release how many tickets it actually released this year. No range BS or approximations.

It's getting worse each year. GWS are playing FFS and 25 year full members can't buy two seats together when they are logged on before the open and in the site at 5 past 2.

AFL now stating between 13-16K tickets only went on sale. That will also include dining packages and now standing. You can bet your bottom dollar its more likely to be 13K or lower meaning that for full members with non club support your looking at 5K seats. Laughable.

AFL now stating between 13-16K tickets only went on sale. That will also include dining packages and now standing. You can bet your bottom dollar its more likely to be 13K or lower meaning that for full members with non club support your looking at 5K seats. Laughable.
Tigers have 3k gold. If they sell 13k that means 10k non competing gold.

you still get to go to 44 games a year Including week 1 and 2 finals

if you’re getting it just for GF seats you’ve got the wrong membership imo

they won’t bother to do this

They ticket check as well. They do random checking and if you can't prove you are the member with the ticket there is know entry and the member who sold you the ticket faces the consequences. I got checked in the 17 GF.

What are the odds of silver club supports getting a ticket?
They don't do enough checking that's the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back