Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah i'm his Cousin, we are all related in tassie remember!!! Which to my
detriment means i'm probably related to your dumb ass! Know nerve, you might be right, we may not win, we won't be far off though, closer than your little paper aeroplanes! How is school today? Probably see you in detention. Then again i'm picking you will probably be in the mall with the rest of tip rats. Ahhhh thats right, they have banned smoking now, found a new hide out yet?
not from tas ******** and by the way tell the geappen boys i live at 24 king william st broadmeadows vic,maybe you wanna come over too,,just off pascoe vale road....is that know nerve or no nerve mr spellcheck haha

Awesome punctuation and spelling idiot! I'm sure the Geappen boys would love to know who you are, as you are quick to be a smart ass on here hiding behind your computer.

Thought your "baby" bombers were good on the weekend. If they had some ticker they would have won. But they don't.

Hey big red, which baby bomber impressed you most?

Hey big red, which baby bomber impressed you most?

I watched the game on ABC. I thought Lauderdale tried very hard but showed their lack of experience under pressure.In the last quarter they continually tried to bomb it into the foward line. That just set it up for Savage & Sharman, big guys with experience. Clarence really relied on the old firm including Thurley, Paine & 1 or2 others. I know they have Drury to come back but they'll need more than him this week. This week is Clarence v North Hobart at NHO. This is the match of the year so far IMO. A real test for Clarence I reckon. Also, If we dont get a decent crowd to this one then the TSL really is in trouble!

not from tas ******** and by the way tell the geappen boys i live at 24 king william st broadmeadows vic,maybe you wanna come over too,,just off pascoe vale road....is that know nerve or no nerve mr spellcheck haha

I am loving this, you are a very funny bloke, I travel to Vic and NSW frequently and know Broadmedows well and this address is the Hard Yaka factory isn't it:thumbsu: hillarious, you have placed some effort into making people believe you are not actually someone closely connected to Lauderdale FC. I'm sure none of the 3 Gaeppen boys would be the slightest bit interested in you? I think it is about time you started your own thread isn't it??

I am loving this, you are a very funny bloke, I travel to Vic and NSW frequently and know Broadmedows well and this address is the Hard Yaka factory isn't it:thumbsu: hillarious, you have placed some effort into making people believe you are not actually someone closely connected to Lauderdale FC. I'm sure none of the 3 Gaeppen boys would be the slightest bit interested in you? I think it is about time you started your own thread isn't it??
prob keep hangn round 4 awhile as long as i keep getn a bite with my bad english and dumbness haha but i keep telln all i dont follow lauderdale but have been to 1 game and it was there 1st one this year,got some mileage outa that hahahaha

ps.spot on with the yakka factory haha me think you google,if little red roo ter had any brain he would of done that haha

I watched the game on ABC. I thought Lauderdale tried very hard but showed their lack of experience under pressure.In the last quarter they continually tried to bomb it into the foward line. That just set it up for Savage & Sharman, big guys with experience. Clarence really relied on the old firm including Thurley, Paine & 1 or2 others. I know they have Drury to come back but they'll need more than him this week. This week is Clarence v North Hobart at NHO. This is the match of the year so far IMO. A real test for Clarence I reckon. Also, If we dont get a decent crowd to this one then the TSL really is in trouble!
cant wait to read what geappen has got to modestly say next week if they lose,,fingers crossed.

Also, If we dont get a decent crowd to this one then the TSL really is in trouble![/quote]

Hello, its already stuffed, unfair roster, no crowds. Might get another year but thats IT. Will be just another fu*# up for Tassie footy.

hit a nerve there little red roo ter,you geappens cousin idiot,clerence got long way to go if they gunna win another flag but it wont be this year,you another school teacher worrying how someone spells,,

It's ok. Spelling's not everything. I'm sure you are talented in other areas....

The new, young ruckman down there at Lauderdale is a big rooster. Is he getting a kick?

It's ok. Spelling's not everything. I'm sure you are talented in other areas....

The new, young ruckman down there at Lauderdale is a big rooster. Is he getting a kick?
good on you bulldog i like positive people,dont know much about the big rooster maybe someone else can help you there
icon7.gif

didn't see the game in question but did watch the tigers play Lauderdale at Lauderdale and the game was pretty fierce but no bad stuff at all, even Fitze was almost invisable and the so called hard bloke from Dodges Ferry Waller?? I think that is his name, hardly saw the contest. Maybe this is because Hobart have some blokes who can go a bit and regardless of the outcome they are pretty hard at the contest so Lauderdale could just play footy without having to prove a point to their coach knowing both teams are pretty equal in the contested footy stakes? Also very little verbal which sometimes gets blokes hot under the collar, definately a trait of the Nth Hob coach. I reckon Lauderdale games will be pretty tame from here on in till Akker visits? apparently GFC dont ask for money for him to play or ask for sportman's nights to be organised:eek: yeh right, Hobarts is a small place, we all know the truth Mr Allie;)

yeah right, & who are they?
don't tell me cassidy, the last bloke i saw him hit was last year at bellerive & he never saw it coming. just taken a mark & cass cleaned him up. got a 50 meter penalty, should have got 2 weeks

He must have done something on the weekend bulldog he got 2 votes and mentioned in tsl talk,said he from melbourne but think he come from bendigo

came from keyneton in vic which is near bendigo. a good hard player with a lot of potential. looks like david hille lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl tas video review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back