Portfolio AFL Team Hoodies

Remove this Banner Ad

153096.jpg

130446.jpg

:D:D

Do you think a manugacturer would make up a batch with varying designs? Split over a bunch of teams you'd easily get 50+ sales off this board. It'd never be anyone's first priority, but maybe someone would do it in the background...

They all look so good, it'd be a shame not to produce them

Do you think a manugacturer would make up a batch with varying designs? Split over a bunch of teams you'd easily get 50+ sales off this board. It'd never be anyone's first priority, but maybe someone would do it in the background...

They all look so good, it'd be a shame not to produce them
I'd love to be able buy one.

I'd imagine they'd have to be made by a AFL approved manufacturer. Just like team jumpers.

That's not a bad price actually. Only issue is that YI charge those prices for one part. If that price gave you the front and back I'd definitely fork it out.
Pretty sure you get a discount the more items you buy.
You can get a yellow ticket which is like a season pass and 90% is off mockups.

Klim Not sure how you’d do it but I’d love to see a jumper version of this !

Attachments

• 98F0966D-0E78-4796-90C1-79D7EEB25429.jpeg
    98F0966D-0E78-4796-90C1-79D7EEB25429.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mero is this true? Or could you get one made without the AFL logos and it be fine?
Realistically designs don't belong to the AFL unless they contain copyrighted logos.
I think you'd find, however, the value in these is that they look like the merchandise of an AFL copyrighted name, and therefore they would come after the manufacturer and pressure them to stop.
For example, League Tees (www.leaguetees.com.au) made a Vinnie Catoggio t-shirt.
The AFL made the site that was hosting them take it down because it mentioned Carlton.
He re-made it without the Carlton monogram and they still wouldn't let him put it back up.
So even though they extend to more than they should, something like 50 is going to eventually get the attention of the AFL.
And most manufacturers know that.
If those manufacturers are based overseas, there probably isn't a lot they can do about it.
But you should probably expect contact from someone there at some stage.

Realistically designs don't belong to the AFL unless they contain copyrighted logos.
I think you'd find, however, the value in these is that they look like the merchandise of an AFL copyrighted name, and therefore they would come after the manufacturer and pressure them to stop.
For example, League Tees (www.leaguetees.com.au) made a Vinnie Catoggio t-shirt.
The AFL made the site that was hosting them take it down because it mentioned Carlton.
He re-made it without the Carlton monogram and they still wouldn't let him put it back up.
So even though they extend to more than they should, something like 50 is going to eventually get the attention of the AFL.
And most manufacturers know that.
If those manufacturers are based overseas, there probably isn't a lot they can do about it.
But you should probably expect contact from someone there at some stage.

This is why certain manufacturers pay a licensing fee to the AFL. The fee for such a privilege is massive and there isn't many available.
As a AFL club we only have about 6 suppliers available to make our team uniforms. I'm sure they'd be able to make these hoodies though.
It will just come down to cost and minimum order numbers.

I'm going to ask them this week.

These look bloody awesome Klim. Good work :thumbsu:

I'm been banging on and boring the shit out of my mates for years saying that there is a truckload of money to be made if the AFL would just release a top that looks like a footy jumper but isn't just the standard AFL jumper.
A lot of people ( not all) get to a certain age and don't think it's cool to still wear a footy jumper to the footy.
Yeah there's polo tops and the current team hoodies etc etc but they don't look like the team jumpers.
Something like this would look awesome and sell like hot cakes IMO.
As for that Saints Crusader one
images.jpeg

Yeah, I think there's a market for low-key jumpers without logos and sponsors. Something you could wear outside of game day without looking too tragic.

A lot of these hoodis are great designs in their own right
Agree

Port has done some great stuff. I get a lot of use out of my PA monogram hoodie and New Era cap because I can casually rep my club but not commit any fashion crimes at the same time.

Such a relief to have this sort of stuff available instead of being locked into the over-designed, logo ridden dross that the AFL mandates for every club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio AFL Team Hoodies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back