AFL teams Ins and Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

carps

Debutant
Feb 7, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I have a Super Coach Team and have just spent the last hour looking for a web page that lists all the teams for the Round 2. Does anyone know of a ite that does this. I need to pick my team before the deadline so if you know please post the URL for me.
Thanks

I have a Super Coach Team and have just spent the last hour looking for a web page that lists all the teams for the Round 2. Does anyone know of a ite that does this. I need to pick my team before the deadline so if you know please post the URL for me.
Thanks

I use the Herald Sun site for injury updates and official club sites for the teams.... would be handy to have a single "up to date" source to go to.

Thanks

If you watched the footy show they would've just given teams of last week and added 5 players because teams haven't actually been named yet

If you watched the footy show they would've just given teams of last week and added 5 players because teams haven't actually been named yet

Pfft... the footy show has very little football information these days.

Well thats the problem I don't want to watch the footy show. It is ****. You have to wade through all that other stuff to get the info you need. Its a wate of my time to watch it.

you should be making 2 trades a week for the first 3 weeks. Take advantage before the price changes.

You take advantage when the price changes start, overpriced good performers going down in value... For me minimal trades in the first few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL teams Ins and Outs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back