AFL to mediate on Warnock deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can not believe the AFL, will sit down and help in a matter like this, sorry we have a trade system which is crap but why should they get involved if they want players to be able to move to a club of their choice then bring in free agency.
Since they don't want free agency then if a deal can not be worked out Carlton will have to try their luck in the drafts and The Dockers get nothing

It all comes doen to dirty Dean's trip to Bali really.

If he's over there with Knockers and they start packin' a few Hong Kong's, maybe down some 'shrooms, and get the odd relaxation massage complete with happy ending, he might just be able to sway him to Melbourne.

It all comes doen to dirty Dean's trip to Bali really.

If he's over there with Knockers and they start packin' a few Hong Kong's, maybe down some 'shrooms, and get the odd relaxation massage complete with happy ending, he might just be able to sway him to Melbourne.

Pick 17 and i'll be relatively satisfied, still think he is worth more but its better then 24 and better then him going to Carlton.

Interesting article i read this morning stating Carlton were trying to get an earlier pick but West Coast, Melbourne and Essendon are refusing to deal with them.

Pick 17 and i'll be relatively satisfied, still think he is worth more but its better then 24 and better then him going to Carlton.

Interesting article i read this morning stating Carlton were trying to get an earlier pick but West Coast, Melbourne and Essendon are refusing to deal with them.

That's because in the past they have treated everyone like shit, who wants to help Carlton??

Melbourne don't have to offer anything. Freo won't accept Carlton's offer then Big Robbie heads to the PSD. Melbourne keep all their picks and get Warnock. Carlton keep pick 24 (very happy to have that pick in this draft) and Freo get stuff all. If the mediation between Carlton and Freo falls over today why on earth would Melbounre offer a trade when they don't have to. Doesn't make any sense.

Gee, I wonder why?

Got to love BF, angry Freo supporters realising that Warnocks going for nothing, misconstrue articles to make Carlton "the bad guy". WCE arent too keen on dealing with us and dont want to trade their early picks. Of course Melbourne arent going to trade their early picks to us so we can get a player they have targeted too. Essendon?? WTF have they got to with any aspect of this trade. Why dont you have a quick glance of Carlton and Essendons trading history, or would you rather keep making shit up??.

Much like how it was the AFL bending over backwards to make sure their lovechild Carlton get what they want by calling in the mediator ****ing laughable considering it was Warnocks manager, but lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

This whole trade can just disappear for all I care, Freo can lose him for nothing.

That's because in the past they have treated everyone like shit, who wants to help Carlton??

How so you figure that??? In recent memory I don't think we have stepped on too many toes.

We played the cards that 14 othe clubs would have played with the Judd deal, and no doubt time will show it to be a relativey fair deal.

We seem to cop a bit for the Stevens deal, but clearly he just fell into our laps.

Other than that we have been forced into some active years of trading inthe Pagan era, but more often than not that involved taking duds for reasonable draft picks, so shouldn't put any noses out of joint there.

Or are you just carrying some shit on the liver for the 21 sparkling games you got out of Allan, or the 19 you got of Campo, or maybe the 40 memorable games from Murphy.

Got to love BF, angry Freo supporters realising that Warnocks going for nothing, misconstrue articles to make Carlton "the bad guy". WCE arent too keen on dealing with us and dont want to trade their early picks. Of course Melbourne arent going to trade their early picks to us so we can get a player they have targeted too. Essendon?? WTF have they got to with any aspect of this trade. Why dont you have a quick glance of Carlton and Essendons trading history, or would you rather keep making shit up??.

I'm reporting what i read in the paper this morning you moron. God theres some idiots around here.

And as for Melbourne not doing a deal for Warnock, makes getting Prismall in the PSD mighty hard if they use that pick on Warnock doesnt it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so you figure that??? In recent memory I don't think we have stepped on too many toes.

Well we know West Coast have no intentions to help you out and neither would Melbourne cos ur after a player they want. Make sit hard when they are the two teams you really need to deal with.

I'm reporting what i read in the paper this morning you moron. God theres some idiots around here.

And as for Melbourne not doing a deal for Warnock, makes getting Prismall in the PSD mighty hard if they use that pick on Warnock doesnt it.

Lol and Im the moron?? Prismall on the PSD which paper did you read that in??

Did you read jake Niall's article in the paper saying that the market for Draft Picks is tighter than ever before? The same one where he said that blokes who were worth 1st round picks in previous years would be lucky to get a 2nd round pick this year? The one where he calls trade week a bear market as bad as Wall st? The one where he says that no club is looking to trade away draft picks? Or do you read a different paper? Maybe have a look on Realfooty. Strangely there is no article talking about a unified reprisal effort by clubs who all want to collectively teach Carlton a lesson.

As far as I can tell Warnock is sticking firm on Carlton as a destination. If he does this then talk of Melbourne's available picks is worthless. He has to agree to the trade or it is PSD.

Well we know West Coast have no intentions to help you out and neither would Melbourne cos ur after a player they want. Make sit hard when they are the two teams you really need to deal with.

Poor little didumsies...!

Can't take it from the big bullies doing business so you cave-in. :confused: It says more about the other clubs than it does about Carlton.

As far as I can tell Warnock is sticking firm on Carlton as a destination. If he does this then talk of Melbourne's available picks is worthless. He has to agree to the trade or it is PSD.

Warnock was interviewed at the airport yesterday by channel ten Perth anb asked if he's only willing to go to Carlton and he said at this stage it's just the Blues. The way he said it suggested that he's open to other offers if nothing changes between Carlton and Fremantle today.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL to mediate on Warnock deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back