Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading the north board is a laugh.
They are convinced that they’re is no way they would part with an F1 on its own.

And that we “must” be also throwing our F2 in into the deal delusional fan base.

We havnt gone to them with the deal, they have come to us because they want Houston. Stump up or miss out, I personally would take the F1. And just take kako and just late flyer or 2 if we can get enough points.
Hopefully someone late comes for Laverde to give us some picks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our 9 for North's F1 is an absolute steal until you realise that it's a very good draft and we need to load up on youth now, not later.
Yep. I'm not as comfortable with trading out of a known draft.
A question for proponents of this trade;
Potentially this could earn mean two top ten picks next year.

Who would we be focused on picking?

Would you forfeit a first rounder in this draft and the next if we could use those picks to trade for HReid?

Richmond or Saints will bid now, knowing we are matching anyway. Should eat the the first 2 picks and leave us with 4 picks in the 40-60 range. I dont think its a horrible result in a deep and even draft. Could find some gems in that range. Where Melbourne finish next year is hard to tell. A lot of off field to sort out but they still have the genuine stars

Regarding Melbourne they have a lot of good hard running defensive players but struggle to kick goals and Petracca I doubt is the player next year that he has been. Oliver wants out and isn't well anyhow. Gawn will be 33 next year.

Meh. It is alright, I reckon Melbourne will be shit again anyway with all their top players older again and Petracca/Oliver being a big question mark.

Yep, big chance we finish bottom 4.

We've got a good history of playing well with our F1 being in another clubs hands, but I think this trade is a massive risk for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back