Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

The implications are pretty dire
Always Sunny GIF by hero0fwar

So long as we have Goldstein we’ll be fine. Can probably offload Bryan as well.
I reckon Goldy will be done by 2026. And he reckons Bryan is gettable 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we should be going hard for Joe Richards from the Pies, reminds me of Marto but quicker. Offer him $ and force the trade
I like Richards too but thought of him more as the speedy pressure forward type we need. Only three games to go by so hard to know but he looked like he enjoyed laying a tackle and was quite nippy.

One thing that’s certain is Norf have a “warchest” and will be landing a big fish or two (really none)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One thing that’s certain is Norf have a “warchest” and will be landing a big fish or two (really none)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

given North will have a top pick in the draft and have the ability to do a lopsided trade. I wouldn’t be suprised to see them trade the pick for a “big fish” forward or Defender.

If everyone comes back they have a pretty good midfield that should be mature enough

LDU Sheezel Wardlaw, Simkin mckertcher + Xerri. That’s a good top 6

Larkey and Zurhar two decent forward options Plus there’s expectation for Dursma in year 2

If they get another real goal threat they would be pretty hard to stop as early as next season

If we're not making an absolute godfather offer for someone like Chad Warner, then we're not paying attention.

1 Star will win us more games over the next 10 years than 2 B graders.

If we're not making an absolute godfather offer for someone like Chad Warner, then we're not paying attention.

1 Star will win us more games over the next 10 years than 2 B graders.
Harley Reid is the man. 150% want him. he safe club won't do it

Harley Reid is the man. 150% want him. he safe club won't do it
He'd be good too. Match winners and mids with elite kicks.

We've got enough 22 players and foot soldiers around the field and it's easy to find a couple more along the journey.

No stars, 2-3 elite mids less than the better sides in the comp isn't going to get us anywhere.

He'd be good too. Match winners and mids with elite kicks.

We've got enough 22 players and foot soldiers around the field and it's easy to find a couple more along the journey.

No stars, 2-3 elite mids less than the better sides in the comp isn't going to get us anywhere.
We have no match winners that is the problem. Even Merret as good as he is, isn't a dominating force

We don't have a Petracca, a Bontempelli, a Martin etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back