Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Upgrade on Menzie. better footballer but has the flaws that we can’t afford. Pace, Pressure, tackling ect.

Broadest forehead in the AFL as well

Wasn't Gresham supposed to be an upgrade on Menzie? Or was he supposed to be an upgrade on Snelling?

Can we please stop bringing in other club's D-graders as an upgrade on our own D-graders.
further to this, we need to stop seeing our own players through our own rose coloured glasses. We have one absolute Rolls-Royce and then we are full of b grade (at best guys) then filled with rubbish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to see this forward line after draft and trade period.

Langford Jones Gresham
Kako Caddy Richards
I am zero confidence in Jones being any sort of forward.

If not a forward, where do you see him making it... if at all?
I think he has one chance. Converted defender. He had one trick on the wing and that was floating in to take marks but had nothing else. As a forward he rarely looks like taking a mark and goes missing for long periods.

I am zero confidence in Jones being any sort of forward.

I thought he looked good for a sustained period early this season as the second key forward but then we brought Wright back in who was too similar in regards to his leading patterns and they got in each other's way.

Jones did alot right in those games in terms of competing in the air and then providing pressure once the ground hit the deck.

Wasn't Gresham supposed to be an upgrade on Menzie? Or was he supposed to be an upgrade on Snelling?

Can we please stop bringing in other club's D-graders as an upgrade on our own D-graders.

And I’d ask to stop being oh so clever and bidding on and getting stuck with other clubs NGA and FS players that are no good.

further to this, we need to stop seeing our own players through our own rose coloured glasses. We have one absolute Rolls-Royce and then we are full of b grade (at best guys) then filled with rubbish
Duz and Caldwell. Ridley. Langford till he hurt whatever he hurt. I'd put these in A grade. Very few B graders out of the "team".

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back