Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Duz and Caldwell. Ridley. Langford till he hurt whatever he hurt. I'd put these in A grade. Very few B graders out of the "team".
All are good B graders for me. Ridley because of injury gets marked down, Jye and Duz need way more consistency to be considered A grade, they have potential but not there yet.

Langford has A grade games but needs to do it more often to be a genuine A grader.

Zach is our only A grader imo

All are good B graders for me. Ridley because of injury gets marked down, Jye and Duz need way more consistency to be considered A grade, they have potential but not there yet.

Langford has A grade games but needs to do it more often to be a genuine A grader.

Zach is our only A grader imo
If Nic Martin was wing all year I think he is right in the A grade conversation

Rachele on the outer at Crows. Worth asking? But I guess not really what we want.
The guy has heaps of talent but he’s shirked a lot of contests this year which is a real worry.
He would cost a first rounder and I would prefer to use that this year. If you could use a couple of second rounder’s like we did for Caldwell it would be worth considering but the Crows won’t doing that. Maybe get involved with a deal that gets Lukosious to the crows and Rachele to us 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nathan O'Driscoll & Conor Stone both OOC this year.

Both 188cm with top end endurance and speed. Combined with their state league form shown, there's enough to suggest they can be decent role players at AFL level. Strongly believe we should be going after undervalued fringe guys that can be effective in the right role and take our top picks to the draft, no more shortcuts.

“The trade preacher” on Twitter who has proven to have good info previously - even broke quite a few trade stories well before mainstream journos last year, is claiming that LDU is weighing up trade interest from other clubs, contracted until the end of next season. Essendon & St Kilda the 2 with the strongest interest. Thoughts?

“The trade preacher” on Twitter who has proven to have good info previously - even broke quite a few trade stories well before mainstream journos last year, is claiming that LDU is weighing up trade interest from other clubs, contracted until the end of next season. Essendon & St Kilda the 2 with the strongest interest. Thoughts?
He deletes everything he gets wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He deletes everything he gets wrong.
Yes, but got quite a few right last year. Deleting things that didn’t eventuate is a bit on the nose but something not eventuating is not the same as not having truth behind it at the time.

Not getting carried away with the rumour as it could end up being nothing but he’s got enough right to put some stock in it IMO

Imma trust LDU on this one.

Yes, but got quite a few right last year. Deleting things that didn’t eventuate is a bit on the nose but something not eventuating is not the same as not having truth behind it at the time.

Not getting carried away with the rumour as it could end up being nothing but he’s got enough right to put some stock in it IMO
Throw enough shit at the wall and eventually some of it sticks

Aside from Hayes whose vfl form went unrewarded?
Caddy well managed

Roberts 6 weeks late debuting in his first year

Hayes missed out but seems secure for future years

Tsatas working on his game for specific purposes

ADJ heaps of chances he wasn’t quite ready to take

Tex and Jayden nowhere near it

Jones played as a senior

Vigo a baby

It’s not terrible reading in my opinion

Straight swap for Draper?
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad