Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - đź’°đź’°đź’°

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a lot of types that don’t grow on trees unfortunately
It is why I think we will still need 3 to 5 years. Hopefully get someone at pick 8 and then Kako. Go to the draft again in 2025 and 2026 and maybe nab a FA or two. I suspect trade options may be too costly.

THE worst? lol we also need some guys who compete, play at pace and take the game on.
“Some of these midfielders and some of these half-back flankers for the Dogs and their poor ball use going inside 50... their ability to hit a target inside 50, Bailey Smith is kicking 14 per cent below expectation, anytime that you’re five per cent or worse is alarm bells,” he continued.

Dogs forum:

1725863726448.png

Another dogs forum:

1725863758166.png

Imagine Parish or McGraths clangers, but every time he gets the ball. He can't kick.

Also:

1725863963834.png

It seems a null point

But Id have a future 1st on the table for him though

I wonder what his kicking was like in 2021. His technique seems good, i remember him slotting goals both feet from the flanks in finals

And always harder for guys running top speed like him, colyer, shiel to have as good ability to kick

“Some of these midfielders and some of these half-back flankers for the Dogs and their poor ball use going inside 50... their ability to hit a target inside 50, Bailey Smith is kicking 14 per cent below expectation, anytime that you’re five per cent or worse is alarm bells,” he continued.

Dogs forum:

View attachment 2105903

Another dogs forum:

View attachment 2105906

Imagine Parish or McGraths clangers, but every time he gets the ball. He can't kick.

Also:

View attachment 2105915
I agree he’s a bad kick. Just made me laugh that you said the worst in the comp.

Perryman, Rosas and Peatling should be the targets for us that are somewhat realistic

Id have them all

Would re ask the Petracca question aswell. Maybe an opportunity for us to get him below market value with him wanting a big club, with big crowds and Blues/Pies not being able to get that done. We also have big $$ in our cap. Would be a risky move because it would mean needing to push out guys like 2MP, Parish, H.Jones ect

Essendons pick at worst will be say 11

If any team with expectations wants to trade for it (meaning they expect to finish top 6 and in the 15-20 range next draft)

They are going to have to pay overs for it as it’s not a 1 for 1 swap but also a trade up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perryman, Rosas and Peatling should be the targets for us that are somewhat realistic

Id have them all

Would re ask the Petracca question aswell. Maybe an opportunity for us to get him below market value with him wanting a big club, with big crowds and Blues/Pies not being able to get that done. We also have big $$ in our cap. Would be a risky move because it would mean needing to push out guys like 2MP, Parish, H.Jones ect
Rosas for nothing & the chix for free

I’m hoping the cats have a crack at Parish if they don’t have the draft collateral for Bailey Smith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - đź’°đź’°đź’°

Remove this Banner Ad

Back