Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we are looking into blokes from other clubs like Konstanty (syd), Richards (coll) - young, fast, good finishers.
Problem is to look into these guys you need to trade for them. This year we basically have two tradeable picks. We are not really in a spot to be trading for anyone unless we start trading away next years picks and then we end up in the same spot again.

Problem is to look into these guys you need to trade for them. This year we basically have two tradeable picks. We are not really in a spot to be trading for anyone unless we start trading away next years picks and then we end up in the same spot again.

Richards, yes agreed.

There was an update on Konstanty the other day though, I think from his manager, that suggested he was borderline on whether he’d be offered a contract at Sydney at all, and that he hadn’t to this point. He could be a token pick type of trade.

Richards, yes agreed.

There was an update on Konstanty the other day though, I think from his manager, that suggested he was borderline on whether he’d be offered a contract at Sydney at all, and that he hadn’t to this point. He could be a token pick type of trade.

Yep. I reckon Konstantly would be a good pickup for a future pick. Maybe even try and snag some more points this year for Kako.

Something like

Konstantly and their 3rd this year (54-56) for our future third next year (likely around 40-44)

Can't comprehend keeping Weid. He can't play AFL-standard footy. Forward, back, anywhere. Looks good in the VFL: great, let's sign him to our VFL squad.

Richards, yes agreed.

Problem is we do not have any token picks either for this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back