Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

We can thank Adrian and to a lesser extend RFK for the debacle with the current draft hand. If we really are going after these d grade players then we will not progress under this regime either.

Hit the draft, completely bottom out, finish bottom 4 if need be but the pieces are in place to springboard when we finally bite the bullet and cut the shackles off the current list.
If the club was serious, they would listen to offers for Hobbs, Tsatas, and Draper, etc. Get as much draft capital as possible. Gut the list out. Stop adding more D graders to it and hanging on to guys that will just lose value the longer they stay on it. Should have done it with Parish, McGrath and Redman, who all had currency, instead of signing them to long term deals, and have all regressed.

Why is this so bad? We need depth at his position and we could use a medium defender in the VFL. The medium sized defenders that are certainties to be on our list next year are Ridley and Redman - that's it. Hepps out, Kelly out, writing on the wall for Baldwin and no guarantees that Laverde will be around. Can't exactly be shocking to hear that we're looking for cheap, available defenders in the circumstances.
Because if we're targeting anyone it should be superstars. Only superstars are allowed to be traded in.

Now Ive heard we're looking at Tim Membrey.
HAHAHA!
They mentioned it on Midweek Tackle that we have met with Membrey and looking at him for possible replacement for Stringer.

Bit disappointed by the names

I dont mind Finn Maginness as long as hes super cheap

Why the hell we arent linked to Peatling interest

Same for Joe Richards, same for Derksen

A large Perryman offer like the pies seem to be doing now

Harry Morrsion and Nathan Odrsicoll shouldve also been on radar... maybe they were

Who the fugg is Josh Rotham..?

Hasn't kicked 42+ since 2019.

You don't replace Stringer, you get rid of him.
Yeah but we’re severely lacking in the tattoo space though ..this will quadruple our tattoo per square cm of skin ratio. At the same time ridding us of the worst tattoo in the game and all of sports

If Maginness is a two-way running mid with a defensive side, I don't get why that would not interest people.
Would have to be cheaply acquired for me. I'm keen on the draft.

Because he’s a hack footballer. Best we could hope for is someone who starts half forward and runs in to tag the opposition’s best mid every week. Can you ply with 5 forwards..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back