Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

So Carlton have in essence turned two firsts and one second round pick into pick 3.

The Eagles must think Harley Reid is truly transcendent because apart from last year their strategy with their top end picks seems to be if they are not from WA they probably don’t want us and we don’t want them. Clearly gunning for Bo Allan.

So Carlton have in essence turned two firsts and one second round pick into pick 3.

The Eagles must think Harley Reid is truly transcendent because apart from last year their strategy with their top end picks seems to be if they are not from WA they probably don’t want us and we don’t want them. Clearly gunning for Bo Allan.
We are already talking in here about giving up 4 firsts for him so I think alot do haha

I think it's more that they don't really need another young mid. Baker and Graham (both very durable with time on their side) add to a group with Chesser, Reid, Hewett, Culley and Ginbey as future mids with guys like Travaglia, Lindsay etc in that later range as more of a need

Anyone checked to see how they are going over on the eagles board??
Must be having some serious melts.
Owies 😆😆 you can pick him up for free
Baker you can pick him up in the national draft for p24

Wonder why the Tigers didn't go for pick 3 as part of the baker deal? Push for 10+11 for Bolton+24 offer Baker and 11 for 3?

1, 3, 6, 10, 20, 23
I think they're happy with 1 and then have plenty in that 5-30 range. 1, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24 is a strong haul. Lalor, Langford, Armstrong, Travaglia, Berry, Shanahan, Hotton and Moraes would work nicely for them

I think they're happy with 1 and then have plenty in that 5-30 range. 1, 6, 10, 11, 14, 20, 23, 24 is a strong haul. Lalor, Langford, Armstrong, Travaglia, Berry, Shanahan, Hotton and Moraes would work nicely for them
Yeah it's impossible to be sad about any hand they'll hold, it's the best draft hand I've ever seen. Outside of expansion clubs.

Man, they’re gonna win 3 flags, completely bottom out, then go straight back past us aren’t they..

Should be good to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back