Preview AFL Trade Radio 2025 - Pre Launch 17 September

Remove this Banner Ad

can you please pair adam cooney with another dickhead so i can time my toilet breaks this year

but who can top morris and edmond from last year?with within 30 minutes they made the 2 comments"dow should go to sydney because saints midfield is deep and he will struggle to get a game"and"shiel should go to st.kilda because they have no midfield"

Ill Be There Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much like a delicious bucket of KFC, Trade Radio gets us all excited when there's a whiff of it in the air. Ultimately, also like a bucket of KFC, you consume it alone and in self-loathing, with only a feeling of immense shame left afterwards.

Much like a delicious bucket of KFC, Trade Radio gets us all excited when there's a whiff of it in the air. Ultimately, also like a bucket of KFC, you consume it alone and in self-loathing, with only a feeling of immense shame left afterwards.
Unlike KFC though there is vicarious enjoyment to be had from other peoples consumption of Trade Radio.

can you please pair adam cooney with another dickhead so i can time my toilet breaks this year

but who can top morris and edmond from last year?with within 30 minutes they made the 2 comments"dow should go to sydney because saints midfield is deep and he will struggle to get a game"and"shiel should go to st.kilda because they have no midfield"
Some of coone's predictions or pick swap ideas are so beyond and stupid, the mind boggles.

What will be the worst trade suggested by a caller or one of the Trade Radio nuffs?
Dusty for a late first.

Forgetting that he's an UFA

Best time of the year boys. We all complain but we will all tune in and I wouldn't have it any other way
im just glad i am retired,so i can never aspire to be that total dickhead that actually took 2 weeks annual leave for trade radio

but yes even from pattaya thailand i will be tuned in,cooney with cam luke,not familiar with luke,but thats good enough,thats the breakfast and toilet break hour(surely they dont give cooney more than an hour)

i only briefly saw the schedule,can someone put it up if handy?starts monday 23 right?

im just glad i am retired,so i can never aspire to be that total dickhead that actually took 2 weeks annual leave for trade radio

but yes even from pattaya thailand i will be tuned in,cooney with cam luke,not familiar with luke,but thats good enough,thats the breakfast and toilet break hour(surely they dont give cooney more than an hour)

i only briefly saw the schedule,can someone put it up if handy?starts monday 23 right?
Waiting for them to post it up. Otherwise might have to grab it from the replay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Trade Radio 2025 - Pre Launch 17 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back