Speculation Leek Aleer [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the incentive for GWS to let him go? They arent going to have cap issues (not that he'd be on much anyway), will get picks from Cumming and Perryman leaving, Sam Taylor misses a 3rd of the season so they need some depth options and they are contending

What's the incentive for GWS to let him go? They arent going to have cap issues (not that he'd be on much anyway), will get picks from Cumming and Perryman leaving, Sam Taylor misses a 3rd of the season so they need some depth options and they are contending
If someone offered him 5 years and he says to GWS "match that or let me go"...

If someone offered him 5 years and he says to GWS "match that or let me go"...
They can let him go next year. I know there's like 20 guys in contract moving this year but I just dont see why GWS will want to do it, theres literally no benefit to them. I'd be keeping him

They can let him go next year. I know there's like 20 guys in contract moving this year but I just dont see why GWS will want to do it, theres literally no benefit to them. I'd be keeping him
100% this. Even if he asked to leave youd tell him to wait 1 more year and see what happens which I suspect he would just do knowing he doesnt have much of a choice

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Leek Aleer [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back