Preview AFL Trade Radio 2025 - Pre Launch 17 September

Remove this Banner Ad

im just glad i am retired,so i can never aspire to be that total dickhead that actually took 2 weeks annual leave for trade radio

but yes even from pattaya thailand i will be tuned in,cooney with cam luke,not familiar with luke,but thats good enough,thats the breakfast and toilet break hour(surely they dont give cooney more than an hour)

i only briefly saw the schedule,can someone put it up if handy?starts monday 23 right?
Ill see you in late november keep the beers cold hansom man

What will be the worst trade suggested by a caller or one of the Trade Radio nuffs?
I imagine it will be some needlessly complicated trade proposal for something that can be done between two clubs.

e.g. Baker to WCE for Pick 20 or whatever, becomes a MEGATRADE involving Bolton, Barras, Rioli, Lukosious, Pick 6, Pick 3, and Pick 1.

Ill see you in late november keep the beers cold hansom man
back to australia next week,then back to pattaya 2nd week november for 2 months,one month angeles city pi,then another 2 months pattaya,then to hell out of there back to oz just before stupid sonkram

just sorted out my 2 hotels for nov-jan,lifes good

back to australia next week,then back to pattaya 2nd week november for 2 months,one month angeles city pi,then another 2 months pattaya,then to hell out of there back to oz just before stupid sonkram

just sorted out my 2 hotels for nov-jan,lifes good
Baraquda 2nd road is my usual

All the ladies there love listening to Kornes & Barrett

Still surprised Josh Jenkins has a Trade week gig.

there is no way Brad Johnson understands the concept of free agency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview AFL Trade Radio 2025 - Pre Launch 17 September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back