AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy said:
idiot, farmer got away with murder last year. You have no ********ing idea. ******** off troll!!!!

Being a WCE supporter, I hate Farmer more than anyone (although he's never played a good game against us...or at all during his time with Freo.), but that didn't deserve anything. It was an unfortunate accident which will occasionally happen in footy. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to see him suspended, but not out of a need for justice, rather to just see him go!

Silverballs said:
But I tell you what I will put my education record up against yours any day mate.

Best Regards,

Silverballs M.IT, B.Bus, Dip Audio Eng.
Smallballs.I'm 'fraid you lose .

PowerKop said:
I have to agree that aboriginals seem to cop a raw deal, or at least the ones at Port. P Burgoyne has been suspended severely a number of times for soft incidents, as well as Shaun who was suspended for charging which was an absolute joke. Wanga's as well has received some incredibly harsh penalties and now CHoppy. But then you look at Farmer last year who deliberately kneed a crows player in the head ans somehow got of.
...yeah, then you look at Pickett and you realise the same thing. That the tribunal does not favour anyone.

Silverballs, quit trolling these boards, its obvious that you couldn't believe what you're saying is true. Every post Ive read of yours so far are just provoking the situation: "Prove it" "I want stats". Douchebag. You started the thread, you give us stats.

Silverballs said:
Give me time, I will start one tomorrow!
in the meantime , get the woman stuck in the hole in the middle of your house to put the lotion on her skin and put it in the basket.

I couldn't care if i get called a racist but the Aboriginals do get a fairer go than white people on and off the field, off the field in particular, we have to watch what we say to them but when they call us white trash or something we just have to take it, ******** that everyone is equal in my eyes, but the government don't see it that way.

bluesforever said:
I couldn't care if i get called a racist but the Aboriginals do get a fairer go than white people on and off the field, off the field in particular, we have to watch what we say to them but when they call us white trash or something we just have to take it, ******** that everyone is equal in my eyes, but the government don't see it that way.

Now that is as ingnorant as the initial post. They probably only call you white trash because you are. I'd probably call you white trash;)

Silverballs said:
Have a look at the record against Aboriginals

Infact your thread starter is racist in itself. go off and smoke a bong or something and stop posting crap like this again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe in a post Crocodile Man BigFooty society this kind of post exits...A black man rapes a white women and gets charged...is that racist too or just 'cultural'? Giz Watson, Charlie Perkins, Robert Bropho and co would tell you its culturally acceptable for Indigenous Australians to do anything on the ground its 'culturally approrpriate'. How dare you play the race card....this is why black and white in this country will never reconcile...because you have clowns like this one who started this thread seeing racism in everything...

hotpie said:
Can barely recall a suspension of an Aboriginal before, even Pickett has been lucky until now.

I agree, this isnt the first time that he has crashed dangerously into someones head. I remember a similar incident against Hawthorn when he was playing for Nth Melbounre a few years back.

Fortunately he didnt cause serious injury
Unfortunately he didnt get reported.

And it has nothing to do with race. The same rule for everyone is in place.

UNIT said:
I Giz Watson, and co would tell you its culturally acceptable for Indigenous Australians to do anything on the ground its 'culturally approrpriate'. .

Really??????

Silverballs said:
I dont really have to. Just the quality of posts on here shows you where I am coming from. Australia has a desperate problem with racism, and it wont change anytime soon with the AFL setting the example

You've obviously never left Australia. Go for a trip around the world, throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and America, you'll realise that in fact Australia is one of the most tolerant nations in the world.

As for the tribunal being racist, what a load. Then how come players get suspended for making racist remarks, yet abusing someone about their hair colour or their cancer treatment go unpunished? (I know the Montgomery/Ramanauskas incident was made public and an apology was made, but no suspension as in other cases).

WestCat said:
You've obviously never left Australia. Go for a trip around the world, throughout Asia, Europe, Africa and America, you'll realise that in fact Australia is one of the most tolerant nations in the world.

As for the tribunal being racist, what a load. Then how come players get suspended for making racist remarks, yet abusing someone about their hair colour or their cancer treatment go unpunished? (I know the Montgomery/Ramanauskas incident was made public and an apology was made, but no suspension as in other cases).

because as Powelly rightly pointed out bloodnuts xxxxxx deserve it :eek:

To follow on from my previous post. Simon Black got 3 weeks, Jonathan Brown got 6, but Darryl White got off last year, I'm beginning to think there might be something in this.

WestCat said:

It's pretty simple why racism get's punished.

Under ridiculous bracks state government law, racism is illegal. giving someone ******** for hteir cancer is not.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Tribunal is Rascist

Remove this Banner Ad

Back