AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said holla! BUT, In saying u have to be impressed with the reseach that a brunker has done to find that.. But can confirm that the great holla has been playin well so far this yr so keep it up

Cheers Cloud of smoke, thanks for the compliment in regards to how I have been going so far this season. Still plenty of improvement left though!

Yes I am impressed that A Brunker went so far to research into the footballing life of I, lol...

"rat in the ranks..." care to elaborate more?? sounds like you know whats going on down there?
u

2 words... Nick Alridge....2 more words heckin'g Cat...Anyone else find it funny how firs game aldridge plays at the vikings they get done...dont think that have been beaten since they played at caloundra last year

oh Publician, your lack of ability to spell is made up for by you ability to sh!t stir. the 'cobbies' sound like they copped a serious reality check from caboolture who probably won't even play finals. i bet there were a few black eyes at fitzys on saturday night.
hey bear we played you guys last week. what's happened at kenmore? you seem to have lost a few players since last year. was that the same coach you had last year - does he still warm up with a few smokes before the game?

hey bear we played you guys last week. what's happened at kenmore? you seem to have lost a few players since last year. was that the same coach you had last year - does he still warm up with a few smokes before the game?

Hello strategist, thanks for your comments. Yeah we've lost a few players. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realise that if you go from third to last you must have lost a couple. Long story about where they've gone. Some have retired, some have gone to other clubs (in this league and higher leagues), some have just disappeared.
The club is employing a bit of a youth policy at the moment. It's good for the future, but not necessarily good for the present.
To be honest the club is probably better off for it. There is a lot more unity in the teams this year I think.
The coach is new this year. The old coach used to spark up a cigarette before matches, but this one doesn't. He left/wasn't asked back after being a bit of a shocker last year.
Congrats on the win on the weekend in both grades. You boys were too good. I reckon we might get you next time though! :footy:

Hello strategist, thanks for your comments. Yeah we've lost a few players. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to realise that if you go from third to last you must have lost a couple. Long story about where they've gone. Some have retired, some have gone to other clubs (in this league and higher leagues), some have just disappeared.
The club is employing a bit of a youth policy at the moment. It's good for the future, but not necessarily good for the present.
To be honest the club is probably better off for it. There is a lot more unity in the teams this year I think.
The coach is new this year. The old coach used to spark up a cigarette before matches, but this one doesn't. He left/wasn't asked back after being a bit of a shocker last year.
Congrats on the win on the weekend in both grades. You boys were too good. I reckon we might get you next time though! :footy:

i heard that the new guy is as bad as last years and that's the reason a few left? care to elaborate bear?

i heard that the new guy is as bad as last years and that's the reason a few left? care to elaborate bear?

yeah, he's a bit of a ****head. we'd already lost about 15 before he came, but we lost about 5-6 more senior players because they didn't want another year of a nutcase coach.

still, like i said before, i'm not saying the club is worse off because of it.:footy:

yeah, he's a bit of a ****head. we'd already lost about 15 before he came, but we lost about 5-6 more senior players because they didn't want another year of a nutcase coach.

still, like i said before, i'm not saying the club is worse off because of it.:footy:

Bear.... R u and Holla Siamese ****heads?????? Brothers????

This weeks tips Div 2
Calamvale by heaps..... enjoy it while it lasts.
Match of the round in both Div's Robina will get over Kedron
Pine Rivers to Up Set Ippy
Redcliffe smashed by Caboolture
Logan JUST over Griffith (Logan where a flash in the pan!)

Talkitive Bear...

Back to your rating of Mr. Plummer the other week...

Who else from the the teams you have seen will be alongside him in the association rep side??

Maybe Hartlett on the wing??

Talkitive Bear...

Back to your rating of Mr. Plummer the other week...

Who else from the the teams you have seen will be alongside him in the association rep side??

Maybe Hartlett on the wing??

does anyone give a steaming **** about the rep side? I'd be amazed the top clubs released their players for it.

Plummer and webster from Kenmore should be the first picked out of any side.

I'd say French and cash from Caloundra would be obvious. Although I can't imagine anyone would want to play along side French. He is a thug and has probably thrown a cheap shot or 2 at all of his rep teammates as some stage.

Broome from Wynnum picks himself, but there are another 7 – 10 blokes in that side that could walk in. Longland and Itzkovich spring to mind first. They have some top shelf defenders too.

Forster, Buswell and Spillane from Alex Hills could name their spots. Lake, Diamond and Joss are the obvious ones from Coorparoo. I'm not too sure about the quality of defenders though (I realise I've basically named mid-field and forward line players).

We have a pretty gun full back at kenmore and webster and plummer would both be in the backline full time if I picked the team every week (which I don't).

like I said though, can't see any of those players being risked for a once off pointless game.

does anyone give a steaming **** about the rep side? I'd be amazed the top clubs released their players for it.

Plummer and webster from Kenmore should be the first picked out of any side.

I'd say French and cash from Caloundra would be obvious. Although I can't imagine anyone would want to play along side French. He is a thug and has probably thrown a cheap shot or 2 at all of his rep teammates as some stage.

Broome from Wynnum picks himself, but there are another 7 – 10 blokes in that side that could walk in. Longland and Itzkovich spring to mind first. They have some top shelf defenders too.

Forster, Buswell and Spillane from Alex Hills could name their spots. Lake, Diamond and Joss are the obvious ones from Coorparoo. I'm not too sure about the quality of defenders though (I realise I've basically named mid-field and forward line players).

We have a pretty gun full back at kenmore and webster and plummer would both be in the backline full time if I picked the team every week (which I don't).

like I said though, can't see any of those players being risked for a once off pointless game.
Mate Kenmore would be lucky to get 1 in the team and your comment on Liam is very piss poor, do you know the bloke and have you seen him cheap shot anyone, you type in little words and I reckon you a very little person as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate Kenmore would be lucky to get 1 in the team and your comment on Liam is very piss poor, do you know the bloke and have you seen him cheap shot anyone, you type in little words and I reckon you a very little person as well.

1. Yes I do know him.
2. Frequently (as has everyone else in the comp).

Every team has thugs. Don't lose any sleep over it.

1. Yes I do know him.
2. Frequently (as has everyone else in the comp).

Every team has thugs. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Well if you are playing next time then maybe Liam might just land one on your chin. Big word Thug, are we saying king hitter, or he just punches instead of wrestling. And you know him well, my ass he wouldnt talk to people like you as he has no respect for people like you.

gezze everyone is missing hartlett....
I just wanna get some opions doesnt anyone else think that he is still from alex???

Back to to the important topic..bit late but might aswell get my tips in for round 5 should be a cracker this weekend.

Aspley V Kenmore....Honerts by 10 goals plus..they produced some quality football in patches last week agaist alex....Would have been a cracker if they bombers hadnt of blown them out of the water with a 8 goal first stanzer...

Uni V Yeronga... Lions by 30.. Uni are ever improving each week...providing they dont have to many injuries they will be there at the end of the business season. Devils??? I have no idea...bt must be tough playing away from your tradiontal home each weeek....i had picked them in my top 5 but hard to see that happening at this stage..

Wynumm v Caloundra... Wynumm by 12....Very hard game to pick...but wynumm are hard to beat at home with there crowd out there...panthers coming off a great win down at richlands..and having to travel twice in a row...could really go either way this one...if french , young rawlins , Deocke and o'brien can get there hands on the footy then wynumms task will be much greater , but on the other hand if viking guns , broome , gillet, farrow can do exactly the same thing from the home side...Very rare thea this contest wont be the match of the round ....

'' Match of the round"

Alex v Cooparoo...Alex by 4 goals....Cooparoo showing very good early season form...With new recriut Gibson being prominent in early season victorys...Alex were able to overcome the roos on both occasions..last season but this year with very new lists it could be a lot tighter contest.. the boys down at bomberland Have started where they left of in 2009 4 form4 and sitting pretty on top..Even though they have had regulary 5 -6 seniors players out through injury, Bombers have looked oridnary in patches over the last couple of weeks...mainly in the second stanzer but in other patches have looked a class above their oppostion and could tear apart any team in the comp...With players such the evergreen buswell, Joesph, Conroy starting to find the footy this game should be a Cracker on the highest standard...:cool:

13.12-90 Alexandra Hills def. Coorparoo Kings 12.14-86
8.5-53 Wynnum def. by Caloundra 18.15-123
10.9-69 UQ Red Lions 1 def. Yeronga Sth Brisbane 9.9-63
6.3-39 Kenmore def. by Hornets AFC 32.8-200

13.12-90 Calamvale def. UQ Redlions 2 6.11-47
14.15-99 Kedron def. by Robina 16.5-101
13.12-90 Pine Rivers def. Ipswich 9.15-69
13.14-92 Logan City def. Griffith Moorooka 6.6-42

well well Well...
Few surprises in in RD 5 of hte div 1 matches..

Aspley showed they are capable of kicking a big score with 32 goals agaist kenmore....but at the end of the day its still kenmore ...

Uni...Held off the devils ... uni = Finals footy just maybe???

Shock of the round caliundra By 10 goals??? Would love to know what happened out there if anyone watched or saw the game??? as i predicted rawlins and french kicked 10 between them...

Match of the round was a absouloute Cracker....Bombers by 4 points....Winning goal kicked with 12 seconds left to play...not much between the two teams all day...Bombers finfishing with a wet sail kicking 4 goals in the last 8 mins...Both sides would have to agree how terriable the umpiring was....Also..Cooparoo goal umpire might have one goal next to his name...and i wouldnt like to be the water boy that gave away 50 in the last 30 seconds of the game that gave the bombers a chance to kick the sealer.......:cool:

well well Well...
Few surprises in in RD 5 of hte div 1 matches..

Aspley showed they are capable of kicking a big score with 32 goals agaist kenmore....but at the end of the day its still kenmore ...

Uni...Held off the devils ... uni = Finals footy just maybe???

Shock of the round caliundra By 10 goals??? Would love to know what happened out there if anyone watched or saw the game??? as i predicted rawlins and french kicked 10 between them...

Match of the round was a absouloute Cracker....Bombers by 4 points....Winning goal kicked with 12 seconds left to play...not much between the two teams all day...Bombers finfishing with a wet sail kicking 4 goals in the last 8 mins...Both sides would have to agree how terriable the umpiring was....Also..Cooparoo goal umpire might have one goal next to his name...and i wouldnt like to be the water boy that gave away 50 in the last 30 seconds of the game that gave the bombers a chance to kick the sealer.......:cool:

Can anyone shed any light on what happened in the uni versus yeronga match? i heard yeronga forfeited in the last quarter or something????

Bear.... R u and Holla Siamese ****heads?????? Brothers????

This weeks tips Div 2
Calamvale by heaps..... enjoy it while it lasts.
Match of the round in both Div's Robina will get over Kedron
Pine Rivers to Up Set Ippy
Redcliffe smashed by Caboolture
Logan JUST over Griffith (Logan where a flash in the pan!)

No relation mate, but your comment regarding Logan to just beat Griffith confirms that you are actually the ******** and must be the Siamese twin! Who do you pledge your allegiance too or are you too chicken shit to let us all know???

Getting back to the real stuff, the Seniors had a good win over Griffith Moorooka by 50 points and we will go into the local derby against Beenleigh next week at home with confidence that we can be very competitive and hopefully come away with the four points. Several key players to return against the Buffs which will bolster our chances and prove those doubters wrong that we aren't a flash in the pan!

Credit must be given to the Roosters for not giving up all day and showing some very good passages of play in a competitive match. Their current ladder position doesn't do them justice and I reckon they will get better and better each week they play.

Onto the Magoos and we played the best team orientated game so far this season. Not one player was selfish, the discipline was fantastic and the movement of the ball was awesome which was why we ran out 86 point winners! We all can't wait to take on the unbeaten Buffs this season and prove that we are the real deal this season in the two's. Their is a real confidence in the playing group that we can knock off last year's Grand Finalist to win 4 in a row and sit 4 and 1 for the year thusfar...

13.12-90 Calamvale def. UQ Redlions 2 6.11-47
14.15-99 Kedron def. by Robina 16.5-101
13.12-90 Pine Rivers def. Ipswich 9.15-69
13.14-92 Logan City def. Griffith Moorooka 6.6-42
well well well another round down

Calamvale well done boys will be there abouts
UQ keep plugging away boys results will come if you get no more injuries
Kedron back to earth
Robina can win away boys
Pine Rivers congrats boys will only get better
Ipswich i understand there is big problems off the field still
Griffith Moorooka second half of the year will be your time (will take a scalp)

And my team the mighty Logan Cobras, we did enough to get over the top of Griffith Moorooka.

To the Beenleigh players along to watch your opposition next week dont read to much into yesterdays game as we had 8 regular senior players out through injury. With all 8 available next week we will be a different side boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back