AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and when did Alex last win a ressies flag??

Oh thats right you wouldn't know cos you dont play for them you muppet!!!

Hey Snakes, you seem to know a fair bit about this clown & Alex.

If he wont come clean & name himself & continues his gutless wanking, Im thinking you start naming some of Hartlett's so called team mates, so they can directly feel the embarrassment & pressure of having such an ignorant being in their ranks.:cool:

Surely the whole Club at Alex is in on this !

Remember this brain surgeon

How would Graham Henwood and the boys from Alex go with talk of Tanking?

Yeah, I know I said that. It was a payout on the seniors being shit. Now that the reserves have won a game, it wouldn't surprise me if they started tanking seniors to try to get 1 team to play finals. I don't think they would have done that in the first 2 weeks.

The sad thing is that Kenmore still wouldn't win many games even with their seniors playing in the reserves.

Haha Publician. I hadn't even noticed that. Haha.

Listen, team's tank to win reserves premierships. Everyone knows it. Not saying Kenmore is doing it, or has done it in the past, but no doubt teams do it. I don't think Yeronga does it, but I have seen it happen. Get over it!

I have to agree with the SBrooks on this one. The only time Tanking doesnt happen is when both grades are in the finals race. Also consider every club has a heap of old badgers that just want to run about and have a kick who could play senior football if they were younger and it didnt take them 6 days to recover from a match with out time on!

Hey Snakes, you seem to know a fair bit about this clown & Alex.

If he wont come clean & name himself & continues his gutless wanking, Im thinking you start naming some of Hartlett's so called team mates, so they can directly feel the embarrassment & pressure of having such an ignorant being in their ranks.:cool:

Surely the whole Club at Alex is in on this !

Mate, I'll tell you who I am the day before the grand final so you can come and watch me run rings around whatever club we play.

1. God I hate you Hartlett. We are NOT tanking yet. Can't you just accept that you were beaten by a better team? Sure we had some good players in the reserves, but they were there for a REASON. Sometimes players need to be sent a message by not getting selected. They inevitably bounce back stronger.

2. I wasn't at the bears in 2003, but I am pretty sure we must have done something like tanking. To be fair, there is no way a senior team can lose all its matches and the reserves win the premiership unless there is something dodgy going on. In saying that, name me one club that doesn't consider tanking at some stage in the seniors if their reserves look like a chance of winning the premiership and the seniors are gonners?

3. I agree there is no such word as Publician. I think he may have bought one too many vowels at some stage. That doesn't mean his thoughts are any less important though. He often has some very smart things to say. Just don't ask him for spelling advice. HAHA. :footy:

Bear in there as for Kenmore tanking the seniors to win a twos grand final i find it hard to believe most of the boys names who did get mentioned in the twos that year were about 17 - 18 and i doubt they would have been physically strong enough for seniors. but i cannot make a judgement call on that either as i was not there.

as for this weekends game i would put kenmore down to win by 2 goals.

wynnum to win by 45
Cooparoo to win by 24
Alex hills to win by 45 (as much as i hope they don't)

Hartlett if you do give out your name just before the GF i woul be pleased to hang shit on you when Kenmore and Wynnum play against each other.

Mate, I'll tell you who I am the day before the grand final so you can come and watch me run rings around whatever club we play.

the grand final is won on the football field not in a footy forum. on any day any team can beat the so called hot favourites. pluss you haven't played caloundra or wynnum yet and they will be the teams you have to beat to win the flag

the grand final is won on the football field not in a footy forum. on any day any team can beat the so called hot favourites. pluss you haven't played caloundra or wynnum yet and they will be the teams you have to beat to win the flag

Caloundra lost to Uni, so they can't be very good at all. Uni were shit when we played them.

We will be better than Wynnum, but they will probably be the team that faces us in the final. They are always a good opponent, but they won't be up to our standard this year.

Caloundra lost to Uni, so they can't be very good at all. Uni were shit when we played them.

We will be better than Wynnum, but they will probably be the team that faces us in the final. They are always a good opponent, but they won't be up to our standard this year.

it's easy to say you will be better on a footy forum. uni must be good than, because they gave alex a good run and the dribble that you have been going on about lately. alex are supposed to be as good as an afl team

I think you will find that Jnr was actually sussing out the hype around Logan and also taking a view of our next opponents, Pine Rivers....

In regards to player payments, we too are one of those clubs that doesn't have the luxury of pokies, bar or bistro... For those who have played at the Leopards, you will notice the very basic BBQ set up each game which creates a great atmosphere but keeps our player fees down... If we had the luxury of paying players we would have had a few more blokes on the list.... But not to be!!

As for Cabooltures ground, every time I play there, it is bigger than what I remember from the previus time played there.... It is bigger than Griffith, no doubts on that for me....
Ill second that, very very basic setup.. My primary school ground was bigger and better and that was in the working class suburb of Geelong west in the 60s..

I'm sick of all you division 2 w***ers filling up this forum with shit. Who cares about division 2? The only thing you guys seem to care about is beer prices, not football.

Moving on to the real division. My predictions for the weekend:

Coorparoo vs UQ: Should be an interesting game out at Coorparoo this weekend with Coorparoo taking on Uni. Looks like these 2 teams will be playing off to see who will make it all the way to finals just to lose in the first round. I think UQ will win by 20 points.

Alex Hills vs Yeronga: This will be a one-sided affair. Yeronga look like they are going to be hanging out at the bottom of the ladder with Kenmore. We will win this game by 89 points.

Wynnum vs Hornets: Wynnum are the only other decent side in the competition and they will smash a weak hornets team. Aspley Aspley will be battling it out with Yeronga for 3rd last spot this year. My tip, Wynnum by 68 points.

Caloundra vs Kenmore: Will be interesting to see whether or not the mt. Gravatt guys want to travel all the way to Caloundra to fill in for such a shit team again. Kenmore are coming off 2 100+ losses and I think the trend will continue this weekend. Caloundra to win by 120 points, unless they intend on resting some players like we did last weekend.

Pretty easy round for tipping, except for the Coorparoo game.

Yours truly,

Hartlett.
Hartlett if you look back at the start I started this forum and it was for all association not just div 1 so if your not happy about sharing this forum go start one for div 1. But by all accounts everyone thinks your a bit of a wank so you might not get anyone on it, so it might be better to shut your shit up and just put constructive stuff on it.

I'm sick of all you division 2 w***ers filling up this forum with shit. Who cares about division 2? The only thing you guys seem to care about is beer prices, not football.

Moving on to the real division. My predictions for the weekend:

Coorparoo vs UQ: Should be an interesting game out at Coorparoo this weekend with Coorparoo taking on Uni. Looks like these 2 teams will be playing off to see who will make it all the way to finals just to lose in the first round. I think UQ will win by 20 points.

Alex Hills vs Yeronga: This will be a one-sided affair. Yeronga look like they are going to be hanging out at the bottom of the ladder with Kenmore. We will win this game by 89 points.

Wynnum vs Hornets: Wynnum are the only other decent side in the competition and they will smash a weak hornets team. Aspley Aspley will be battling it out with Yeronga for 3rd last spot this year. My tip, Wynnum by 68 points.

Caloundra vs Kenmore: Will be interesting to see whether or not the mt. Gravatt guys want to travel all the way to Caloundra to fill in for such a shit team again. Kenmore are coming off 2 100+ losses and I think the trend will continue this weekend. Caloundra to win by 120 points, unless they intend on resting some players like we did last weekend.

Pretty easy round for tipping, except for the Coorparoo game.

Yours truly,

Hartlett.
Impose yourself a media ban now Hartlett, YOU DONT EVEN PLAY FOOTY!!! So stop talkin shit, no-one that actually plays or lives a normal existence puts in the time and energy on this thing like you do..
You've played a handfull of ressies games, now your one of them blokes that goes down to the footy every week coz uve got no life...
Now i dont want to see you on here for at least 2 weeks...

You never started with any credibility considering your username is, "The Publician". Do you even know that Publician isn't a word?.

Can't find "Hartlett" in the Pocket Oxford either.

Interestingly enough though, found it in a few foreign language dictionaries as follows:
1. Gaelic apparently for "Knob Jockey"
2. Latin for "He who pisses of the masses with disillusioned stories of testoserone fueled fantasies"
3. Chinese for "He who walks around with head up arse"
4. Gotta love the simplicity of the Afrikaans definition though - "w***er"

Give yourself an uppercut.

Hartlett if we at Alex Hills are fortunate enough to make the Grand Final this season & you are prepared to name yourself on Grand Final eve rest asure there will be a late change to our line up come the big day if indeed you are a playing member of our club which i honestly believe you are not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly enough though, found it in a few foreign language dictionaries as follows:
2. Latin for "He who pisses of the masses with disillusioned stories of testoserone fueled fantasies"

:D:thumbsu: Post of the Thread!

Absolute Gold! love it

Absolute Gold!
Funniest comment yet! Reminded me of me!

The Publician is dead............. long live the new king....Doggy Style!

Well, the time has come to do my tips for the week. And also to say, Hartlett you are a w***er. Everyone on here hates you, even your coach. Do us all a favour and GO AWAY.

Uni by 24
Alex by 63
Wynnum by 82
Caloundra by 115

Yes, that's right, I've picked against my beloved bears for the first time this year. It became apparent to me last night at training that the coaching staff, committee and some players are now less concerned about winning and more concerned about giving their mates a go. Some of the selections last night and in previous weeks have done nothing more than devalue the jersey. I don't want to elaborate on this any further as it is not the fault of the guys who got selected.

So, while I will still comment on here from time to time, I won't defend my club anymore from people like Hartlett because it seems that much of what he is saying is true. It's a shame, but there is nothing that I can do about it.

Geez Bear some things should just be kept in house my friend. and really even if Harlett's comments are correct he is the last person you need to tell that he is in the right! just wait for the i told you so post!!!

I was watching the kenmore boys train last night, way too many ppl geared up and not training..... skills were decent (mostly), way too much running though. I didn't see any main coaching staff out on the park?? is that normal. If they get their selections sorted they might be able to string some wins together...

I was watching the kenmore boys train last night, way too many ppl geared up and not training..... skills were decent (mostly), way too much running though. I didn't see any main coaching staff out on the park?? is that normal. If they get their selections sorted they might be able to string some wins together...

Mate, if you're still trying to find a club to play for then you should steer clear of Kenmore. By the sounds of Bear in There's last post, then things might be worse than what I thought.

They lost their first 2 games by over 100 points and are definitely going to lose against Caloundra by more than that too.

The other teams you shouldn't consider are Yeronga and Aspley. Both of those teams will struggle to win against any other team except for Kenmore.

If you want to play some decent football, then come down to Alex Hills. We'll look after you and you won't know what losing feels like after this year.

Did you get your 38 touches last week champion?

You don't rate the bears at all mate, even with the new mt gravatt additions?

And by the sounds of it caloundra are no good either?

Mr Henwood seems adamant that you're not actually there.. Very entertaining. At least you keep the thread interesting

Mate, if you're still trying to find a club to play for then you should steer clear of Kenmore. By the sounds of Bear in There's last post, then things might be worse than what I thought.

They lost their first 2 games by over 100 points and are definitely going to lose against Caloundra by more than that too.

The other teams you shouldn't consider are Yeronga and Aspley. Both of those teams will struggle to win against any other team except for Kenmore.

If you want to play some decent football, then come down to Alex Hills. We'll look after you and you won't know what losing feels like after this year.

what would you know how i good or bad it would be at other teams. your dribbling bullshit out of your mouth about every other team accept for yours. you probably don't even know where alex hills is on the map

out of respect for the hardworking volunteers at our club, i retract my previous comments. they were rash and unjustified. although i don't agree with the decisions, i respect the selection panel's right to make them and should not have said anything without talking to the individuals directly.

well are you going to tell us how you know how bad it is at every other club or are you just going to keep dribbling shit and making out that you are the only player or supporter at alex hills football club

Wow, how was that the same as what you said before?

I'm judging the clubs based on their performances in the practice matches and round 1 and 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back