AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
out of respect for the hardworking volunteers at our club, i retract my previous comments. they were rash and unjustified. although i don't agree with the decisions, i respect the selection panel's right to make them and should not have said anything without talking to the individuals directly.

HAHAHAHA, Sounds like someone got a talking to by the coach! You still going to be picked for the game tomorrow after what you said before? It would almost be worth being ruled out so you didn't have to make the journey to Caloundra just to get smashed.

you just avoided the question, i just wanted an answer

it doesn't mean they are bad clubs and you are basing a lot of this on clubs you haven't seen yet.
As he is most likely a first year player at alex who ventured from Morningside, we can only assume he hasn't played against every side as yet.

you just avoided the question, i just wanted an answer

it doesn't mean they are bad clubs and you are basing a lot of this on clubs you haven't seen yet.

Just went through my previous posts to try and find out what you're talking about. I have only ever talked about teams not being competitive on the football field.
Don't need to play the teams to tell which clubs are going to be good and which clubs are going to be shit. It's quite clear the ladder is going to look very close to this at the end of the year:
Alex Hills
Wynnum
Caloundra
Uni
Coorparoo
Aspley
Yeronga
Kenmore

You should save that so you can take another look at the end of the year and see how spot on I was after 2 rounds.

calamvale by 20
caboolture by 3 goals
ipswich by 90
beenleigh by a goal
robina by 100
My picks for what it's worth
Calamvale V Pine Rivers - Got to feel sorry for the swans, don't get a home game to round 5
Kedron V Caboolture - Game of the round, will be close, Kedron always strong at home. Interesting to see how match fit they will be considering the easter break and bye bulls**t
Griffith Moorooka V Ipswich - depends if ADFs are in town on how much by
UQ V Beenleigh in a upset -interesting to see where UQ are at this year. Beenleigh have gone from strawberries to boiled lollies with their turnover of players
Redcliffe V Robina Robina still reeling after lose to logan

Big weekend for Yeronga against Hartlett and the rest of those blokes from Alex Hills. Sides look relatively strong. Ressies in particular should be ready and raring to go!

There has been some rumblings on here about Perry Bolt going to the Cobras.

Bryce is a contracted player at the Buffs and will not be crossing the river to play at logan. End of Story

Hey....... former BF King ...... r u dead? Or are u on holidays together with Holla & Lamby?

I searched back and found this post from u re one of my earlier predictions.

Want to ask the Logan blokes on here if there has been any change on this new addition?

Word I hear from down your way is the big unit was picking his number out last night.

Remember Boys...... Listen to me & Learn!

Hey....... former BF King ...... r u dead? Or are u on holidays together with Holla & Lamby?

Want to ask the Logan blokes on here if there has been any change on this new addition?

Word I hear from down your way is the big unit was picking his number out last night.

Word around Beenleigh is that the Buffs have received several PTI forms re Mr Perry Bolt, So the boys accross the river better not be counting chickens just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was watching the kenmore boys train last night, way too many ppl geared up and not training..... skills were decent (mostly), way too much running though. I didn't see any main coaching staff out on the park?? is that normal. If they get their selections sorted they might be able to string some wins together...

Watson my dear friend... we have had a few people on the side lines on thursday night due to injury. we still like to get the boys down to help out with what ever they can even if they have been injured.

Are skills are getting there slowly but it will take some time for the new boys to get to where they should be for this league.. the Running is also part and parcel of playing if the skills are a bit lacking we may as well be fit then we may have a chance of running over the teams in the end of the game.

The Coach is usually at training but due to unforseen circumstances was unable to make it on thursday.

Hopefully we will see you down next tuesday with some gear so you can get involved.

billy i underestimated u totally,maybe your on thr right path dorothy

Hahaha, nice one Billy P.. Im yet to see you identify yourself.. Are you real person?? Are you a player or a president of a club??

R Young Luke & my my simple friends, need not you know who me be!
Inherit one day, the power of the force, you may!

BUT, learn & listen, first you must do!

As I am the master & you are the chosen few!

(fade out!)

I'm not on holidays yet Billy P. No comment will be given on Perry-Bolt I'm sorry as I have none to provide. Up to the gun whether he comes to the Mighty Cobras or not. If he decides to join Logan, you will find out in due time when his name appears on Sportingpulse.

I'm surprised Chicka isn't on here talking up how good he is going to be tomorrow. He's been an arrogant prick every other week. He must be afraid of what we're going to do to him tomorrow.

Sorry Hartlett,

some of us normal people actually have to work for a living you fool. I cannot wait for tomorrow. We have a few boys coming back into the side and we should kick the nuts out of you. I see Buswell that old has been is still playing... Hope he lines up in the middle.. our mids will smash him.. I just hope your a defender... I'll teach you a few things... post goal celebrations to start with!
Up the mighty DEVILS

Hartlett your definately not on your game because you would have been straight on big footy last night after training to announce Ben Gibson has been selected to play with the Kings this week a huge inclusion & great for our competition to have such a quality player running around in Div 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back