AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now who's is the idiot what a stupid and un-educated statement, what team do you play for?

Hey Roadkill, how good is your club going mate? Can't buy a win in either grade, coach and senior players quitting, internal punch-ups at team bonding sessions. Give yourself an uppercut.

Looking forward to mauling a few hapless bears on the weekend! Should be a handy little percentage boost. Few outs, but we'd need about thirty out to lose. haha.

Saw 1st hand some of the most undisciplined, late hits, disrespect for team mates and just plain sh1t football played by Calamvale today. After a whole heap of sooking to the umpires and each other, they basicaly laid down and coped a hidding from the 1st qtr on. God knows how we managed to split the points with them in the 1st round. Numbers 44, 6 and one other I can't remember are a disgrace. Try playing footy and get the ball you peanuts!!

Panthers very happy with there win yesterday, the bears are kidding if they thinks there tactics of yesterday will get them a win this year, playing 2 blokes on our full forward was very interesting when you can't kick a goal, Tim plummer must be getting $500 a game to play. Yeronga are going to win a few more games, but will miss the finals.

Saw 1st hand some of the most undisciplined, late hits, disrespect for team mates and just plain sh1t football played by Calamvale today. After a whole heap of sooking to the umpires and each other, they basicaly laid down and coped a hidding from the 1st qtr on. God knows how we managed to split the points with them in the 1st round. Numbers 44, 6 and one other I can't remember are a disgrace. Try playing footy and get the ball you peanuts!!

It was definatley not a great day for the Seniors today, How ever Lamb Chops i wouldnt go throwing too many stones as i remember 2 yellows and a red in the Magoos for Beenleigh as well. Keep an eye on your own back yard mate!

Anyone shed some light on Yeronga? Have they improved or have Wynnum dropped off the pace?
word around the traps is the Yeronga have picked up a few blokes in the last month, which shows the improvement in their side. Not sure about the vikings though, they did have alot out last time we played them, so I think that could be part of the reason. Plummer boys must be getting some coin to stay at Kenmore, why on earth would you want to get smacked like that every week. Bear, have you gone into hibernation for the winter??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

word around the traps is the Yeronga have picked up a few blokes in the last month, which shows the improvement in their side. Not sure about the vikings though, they did have alot out last time we played them, so I think that could be part of the reason. Plummer boys must be getting some coin to stay at Kenmore, why on earth would you want to get smacked like that every week. Bear, have you gone into hibernation for the winter??

the plummers grew up playing for kenmore, and their dad has almost singlehandedly run the club at times. they're there out of loyalty.

Tough day for the bears on Saturday. Thought we would have lost by more than what the final margin was. We tried a few first gamers, which was a deadset shamozzle in my opinion. Why we don't put players in the reserves first to see if they can play is beyond me. All eyes to footy trip now as our finals chances are as good as over.

Plummer is not receiving any money. He is there for the love of the jumper. I don't know why that is so hard for you deadsh!ts to understand.

Tough day for the bears on Saturday. Thought we would have lost by more than what the final margin was. We tried a few first gamers, which was a deadset shamozzle in my opinion. Why we don't put players in the reserves first to see if they can play is beyond me. All eyes to footy trip now as our finals chances are as good as over.

Plummer is not receiving any money. He is there for the love of the jumper. I don't know why that is so hard for you deadsh!ts to understand.

It is the essence of what football is about, playing with your mates and for your mates. To see if you can put something together. Getting a win is a bonus. If you win and play with a bunch of blokes you don't like it isn't much fun.

Well done Jules Gillard!! One for the Rangas!!!
Why im not to sure if we are directly related im sure our blood nut lines cross paths somewhere.. Is this the first Australian Ranga prime minister??
Its just really good to see in amongst all the racial tension of the last few weeks a true ranga has rose above..
I think your first port of call Jules should be straight to AFL HQ, and request ranga weekend. Where all games we honour rangas and what they have done for our game..

Caloundra have made 10 changes from last week games, with 7 blokes missing out on a game, we also have 5 blokes missing this weeks game with injury that will play when fit, Big game this week against the devils feeling around the club is postive but going to be a real test.

Caloundra have made 10 changes from last week games, with 7 blokes missing out on a game, we also have 5 blokes missing this weeks game with injury that will play when fit, Big game this week against the devils feeling around the club is postive but going to be a real test.
who are the changes goalkicker?

any thoughts on div 2 games this weekend will the beenliegh jugganaught roll on and can calamvale revive there season after last weeks debacle?? also will the red legs just keep rolling on? and how about logan can they bounce back? might ipswich make a late charge for the 5 ?? big news around the grounds is that the fat little forward from beenliegh who had a small stint at calamvale has returned to beenliegh after the shalacking that they copped of the mighty buffs !! must trying to win a flag very poor mid season club hopping esspecially when you are a player of very little use to ANY team!!!!!!!!!!!!

any thoughts on div 2 games this weekend will the beenliegh jugganaught roll on and can calamvale revive there season after last weeks debacle?? also will the red legs just keep rolling on? and how about logan can they bounce back? might ipswich make a late charge for the 5 ?? big news around the grounds is that the fat little forward from beenliegh who had a small stint at calamvale has returned to beenliegh after the shalacking that they copped of the mighty buffs !! must trying to win a flag very poor mid season club hopping esspecially when you are a player of very little use to ANY team!!!!!!!!!!!!
Geez Runrun go easy mate, this is a pretty P!ss poor place to air views like that, its not even funny. If you think a bloke is that lousy tell him to his face you weak Pr!ck

haha must be a mate of yours from the leopards hey skinny more the fact of a mid season club hop is piss poor if u play for a club you should see the year out at that club !!! well thats what i believe anyway? so are u and your hapless leopards gunna get belted today or what???

haha must be a mate of yours from the leopards hey skinny more the fact of a mid season club hop is piss poor if u play for a club you should see the year out at that club !!! well thats what i believe anyway? so are u and your hapless leopards gunna get belted today or what???
The ressies stood up very well today to go down by a few in the end. Very depleted at the moment (Not from the walk out either) 5 starting seniors injured from last week will always hurt any club which makes the reserve grades effort even better. I dont disagree with you on the walk out thing but stick to the facts theres no need to hack out on a bloke if he is fat, old or slow on a forum say it to his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back