AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beenleigh juggernaut has kept rolling along, good hard fought win against kedron, game was very physical and pressure was enormous, well done to both teams on a great game and both deserve there positions on the ladder. It certainly is shaping up to be an absolute belter of a finals series, looks like any team on their day in the 5 could get the glory

Beenleigh juggernaut has kept rolling along, good hard fought win against kedron, game was very physical and pressure was enormous, well done to both teams on a great game and both deserve there positions on the ladder. It certainly is shaping up to be an absolute belter of a finals series, looks like any team on their day in the 5 could get the glory
Fair call i reckon! Like u said should be a crackin finals

Big games this weekend:-
Panthers V Vikings
Kings V Bombers
Devils V Lions
Bears V Hornets
Anyone care to make some margins and thoughts on the games?

Panthers V Vikings
Kings V Bombers
Devils V Lions
Bears V Hornets
Panthers by 33, cash to set north st on fire
Kings 21 with gibson playing the year out at the kings
Devils 17 lions finals will be gone after this weekend
Hornets 10 plummers will just miss on getting the bears over the line

Panthers by 33, cash to set north st on fire
Kings 21 with gibson playing the year out at the kings
Devils 17 lions finals will be gone after this weekend
Hornets 10 plummers will just miss on getting the bears over the line
Uni lose this week, expect them to stack their two's in order to win a flag.
Get on Cash! Haven't seen him tear a game apart like he did a grange.

Can u elaborate champ? What has the large man down now? Has someone awoken the sleeping beast? Or is this just another Cobra beat up?
Kicked a lazy 10 with his eyebrow leaning on his lip(quite a nasty gash from week prior). Word i got was him and another forward kicked 21goals between them!!

Panthers V Vikings
Kings V Bombers
Devils V Lions
Bears V Hornets

Panthers To thrash vikings.......65points
Bombers to upset the kings....( Gibson Suspended? ....Bombers starting to click at thr right time of the year..

Devils...To shattered uni finals and premiership hopes....If they ever had any that is....

Bears...To Restore some respect... I cant believe i am actually tipping this...

Panthers To thrash vikings.......65points
Bombers to upset the kings....( Gibson Suspended? ....Bombers starting to click at thr right time of the year..

Devils...To shattered uni finals and premiership hopes....If they ever had any that is....

Bears...To Restore some respect... I cant believe i am actually tipping this...

Panters in a canter - it's all coming together for us now
Bombers only just
Uni to beat Yeronga, but still miss finals because of Wynnum's bullshit easy draw
Aspley by 10 goals. Don't kid yourselves. Kenmore is horrible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a fan of the draw??

No question it gives last year's premiers a massive leg-up. Blind Freddy could see that. Gives them a massive advantage to get the double chance at finals. Feel a bit sorry for uni too as they got the bad end. Would make far more sense to have the top 5 teams playing each other 3 times each or 2 times each, not both.

Interesting results.
Panthers just, close all day and Wynnum had a number of players out, so will be interesting to see how they go come finals time.
Yeronga put an end to Uni's finals aspirations? Interesting to see if Yeronga drop players back if they can't make finals in the seniors to win a two's flag??
Bear must be happy, honourable 6 point defeat instead of the floggings they have copped this year.
Kings continue to plod along at the top of the ladder.

Interesting results.
Panthers just, close all day and Wynnum had a number of players out, so will be interesting to see how they go come finals time.
Yeronga put an end to Uni's finals aspirations? Interesting to see if Yeronga drop players back if they can't make finals in the seniors to win a two's flag??
Bear must be happy, honourable 6 point defeat instead of the floggings they have copped this year.
Kings continue to plod along at the top of the ladder.

Yeronga won't be dropping anyone back. Too proud a club to do that and will have far more fun spoiling the party for the top 5 teams in the lead up to finals. I think the same can be said for university even though Yeronga have now ended their year.

Well done to the bears on getting so close. My mate at Aspley said the bears were up by 6 goals at one stage, but poor discipline cost them dearly. He also indicated Aspley might be dropping a few of their lesser seniors players back to strengthen their twos team, who are on course for a finals spot. He suggested that might have been a factor in the closeness of the seniors contest.

All the other games went as expected I would say.

Yeronga won't be dropping anyone back. Too proud a club to do that and will have far more fun spoiling the party for the top 5 teams in the lead up to finals. I think the same can be said for university even though Yeronga have now ended their year.

Well done to the bears on getting so close. My mate at Aspley said the bears were up by 6 goals at one stage, but poor discipline cost them dearly. He also indicated Aspley might be dropping a few of their lesser seniors players back to strengthen their twos team, who are on course for a finals spot. He suggested that might have been a factor in the closeness of the seniors contest.

All the other games went as expected I would say.
Bear must be licking his wounds on that result though. they must have thought being 6 goals up they were home, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

a brunker you are a goose buddy name your club and i garentee you would have a poor resume compared the ried man!!!!! and anyone who kicks ten clearly goes a little more than ok you poor excuse for a man

I'm finally back from another 10 day suspension for foul language. Can people on this forum stop reporting me for the slightest of things? It really bugs me not being on here.

Anyway, I see you guys have noticed that our seniors got done on the weekend by only one goal. It is true that we were about 40 points up at one stage. Unfortunately the same old thing cost us again. DISCIPLINE! We let them back into the game because we weren't disciplined enough. We paid the ultimate price for it in the end too.

If the selectors weren't drunk on power and actually listened to players we would have won the game too. Two of our top players (guys who were in the seniors when we were a finals team) were not picked to play ones. I just can't understand the mentality of these blokes sometimes.

Still great signs for the bears. Aspley flogged us last time we played. I think we are probably a 15 goal better side than we were at the start of the year. Hopefully, if we get the selection right this week we should notch up our first win of the year over uni. My spies tell me that they have lost a lot of players due to the usual holiday season exodus so they should be ripe for the picking.

Aspley had some real guns in their reserves team. They may well be sending some players back to win a reserves premiership.

Bring on the red lillypads!

I'm finally back from another 10 day suspension for foul language. Can people on this forum stop reporting me for the slightest of things? It really bugs me not being on here.

Anyway, I see you guys have noticed that our seniors got done on the weekend by only one goal. It is true that we were about 40 points up at one stage. Unfortunately the same old thing cost us again. DISCIPLINE! We let them back into the game because we weren't disciplined enough. We paid the ultimate price for it in the end too.

If the selectors weren't drunk on power and actually listened to players we would have won the game too. Two of our top players (guys who were in the seniors when we were a finals team) were not picked to play ones. I just can't understand the mentality of these blokes sometimes.

Still great signs for the bears. Aspley flogged us last time we played. I think we are probably a 15 goal better side than we were at the start of the year. Hopefully, if we get the selection right this week we should notch up our first win of the year over uni. My spies tell me that they have lost a lot of players due to the usual holiday season exodus so they should be ripe for the picking.

Aspley had some real guns in their reserves team. They may well be sending some players back to win a reserves premiership.

Bring on the red lillypads!
I've heard Aspley are stacking their two's. They need to win something as they certainly won't in State League or in the Div 1 Seniors.
Bear, who are the two players you are saying should play seniors?

I've heard Aspley are stacking their two's. They need to win something as they certainly won't in State League or in the Div 1 Seniors.
Bear, who are the two players you are saying should play seniors?

Chaustowski and Dobson. Both were made captains at the start of the year.

They showed commitment to the club when others left to pursue other interests or play for other teams. Now these blokes waltz back in with all kinds of fanfare and everyone forgets about those who remained loyal throughout. Can't understand how this can happen. :confused:

Hopefully, if we get the selection right this week we should notch up our first win of the year over uni. My spies tell me that they have lost a lot of players due to the usual holiday season exodus so they should be ripe for the picking.

i'd tip the bears to get up in this one. uni holidays/recent form/kenmore lifting for the local rivalry would all point to them getting their first win for the season.

a brunker you are a goose buddy name your club and i garentee you would have a poor resume compared the ried man!!!!! and anyone who kicks ten clearly goes a little more than ok you poor excuse for a man

Well Mrs Reid, did u happen to noticed that the ******* they have playing up forward with him kicked 11? By the looks of it, you could of kicked a bag out there. & I can assure you, my footy resume is slightly more impressive then Reid's, just like my Johnson! :eek:

Did u see he somehow managed another 4 on Saturday V S'pine? FRONT RUNNER REID! If he can get that Mob of his to win just one semi final, and contribute, I'll stand correct. But until then.......................Pie Eater, Has Been!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back