Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll find that alot of the bottom sides from 09 will be big improvers. Springwood have picked up a few so they will improve, Mayne have picked up some quality players so they will go alright as well. Will still be hard to go past Palm Beach, Maroochy and Noosa. Hopefully some of the brissy sides can get their acts together though and give the coast sides a run for their money

i think part of the reason the coast teams do so well is that they seem more cashed up in comparison to brissy sides look at burleigh for example just built state of the art clubhouse and player facilities and tend to attract quality players due to this

a bit of news for sandgate supporters dan dickfos is playing on next year this bloke will play until he is 100years old ben long signed to play and coach ben drew signed again

Gee, Dan going around again, he loves it haha.

They will still be pretty strong next year by the looks of it. Any other signings from other clubs?

Surely there must be more going on than what we've heard so far.

in todays courier mail the ear quoted watch for news in the aussie rules local scene with two long time lower division teams are tipped to merge while a couple of others are in abit financial trouble anyone know who he is talking about?

no i haven't heard anything surely someone knows something. in regards to clubs struggling financially i ask all supporters of their own clubs dig deep in their pockets and buy a membership buy raffles whatever to save your club. memberships don't usally cost much mine cost $10.i say this cause hands up who would like to see your club disappear. i know if mayne disappeared i would be shattered

I think AFLq need to start charging a gate fee, even if its just 2 bucks. It all adds up. They do it in country vic and thats why those comps are strong cos they have a bit of coin to buy quality players.
Tamburro from Surfers has retired, no passion for it anymore. Nath Sullivan to Alex Hills. Heard Mayne have picked up a guy from Cairns, any other pickups for the Tiges?

yeah like the old days. i know mayne used to ask supporters for an donation when they entered the ground. haven't heard of any pick ups lately try to find out asap

got some info about mayne have recruited a player called jason elliot who won a place in the team of the season in the ballaratt footy league his role will be player assistant coach. a couple of players from local league enquiring about playing with the tigers

got some info about mayne have recruited a player called jason elliot who won a place in the team of the season in the ballaratt footy league his role will be player assistant coach. a couple of players from local league enquiring about playing with the tigers
he played for Sunbury AFC as player asist/coach looks promising

Yeah have heard that, have heard there is a few other key players heading down there. Looks like it could be the year of the Tiger. I reckon they will improve alot. Springwood might go ok too, have signed a few from Mt Gravatt. Billy Cleary wants 400 a game hahaha, good luck. Surely there is more footy news floating around, people love this time of year, rumours rumours and more rumours haha.

i hope it will be the year of the Tiger as i've said before it wil be good to see these teams do well instead of the teams from the coast. looks like noosa is recruiting well again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

which teams do you think will be a force in 2010 i think noosa, maroochy,pbc and burleigh will be the major threats and sandgate,mayne will put up a strong challenge cooly and springwood will be the big improvers and surfers and grange to struggle in 2010

hey guys im looking to move down south asap and currently looking for a football club to play for, i played in the capricornia league this year and was league best and fairest and i work mostly doing gigs however the guitarist i sing with will not be moving and i quit my extra job before i went on holidays that i just got back from. So any club that has able guitarist who would be interested in making some money doing accoustic gigs and some extra cash i would be happy to move there and play. Not looking for game payments if i can get any work and living arrangement initial help...cheers guys

hey guys im looking to move down south asap and currently looking for a football club to play for, i played in the capricornia league this year and was league best and fairest and i work mostly doing gigs however the guitarist i sing with will not be moving and i quit my extra job before i went on holidays that i just got back from. So any club that has able guitarist who would be interested in making some money doing accoustic gigs and some extra cash i would be happy to move there and play. Not looking for game payments if i can get any work and living arrangement initial help...cheers guys
hey you can try the Mayne Tigers footyclub maybe contact coach mitch ferguson 0427277844 they might be able to help and are in need of quality players

hey any news on div2 comp according to another post mayne gained a player L.Faulkner from alex hills. anyone know anything about him. any other recruits any club? anyone rate mayne as a chance in 2010? I do! not being biased

Faulkner is a former afl QLD rep player, who played at redlands for about 5 years i think he is originally from tassie. Played at alex hills for last couple of years should be a very handy pick up for the tigers. Havnt heard any other news on recruits so far but will be on the lookout.

Former Mt Gravatt player Nate Roffey has been on the track with the pumas along with a couple of other experienced older heads from the vultures.

look have picked up 5 or 6 guys from up the gateway.

actually may put together a pretty good outfit next year. would be good to see them push for a finals spot. young ones would have only improved after 1 or 2 years of senior footy.

ruf, menz, monk and rowan page are all only 19 or less and regulars at the moment. will be interesting.

i see hawkins from tweed has also returned to southport i believe? old news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back