Round 3 tipping results
Our Father 12
Tiger G 11
A.Schaeffer 11
Gorilla boy 10
Rattatatcat10
Once a tiger 9
Magpie Boy 8

Go the mighty Mayne tigers winning down the coast without Housego and whitecross amazing second half mayne kicked 10goals to 2 in 3rd qtr and in 4th qtr coolie kicked 13goals to 3. so happy the tigers won

burleigh had a great win up at the sunny coast today.... looks like they are finally starting to gel together... great game next week sandgate v burleigh winner takes top spot.... love seeing palmy not at the top this year is going to be a cracker

W/Grange to beat Cooli
Burleigh to beat Sangate
Surfers to beat Sprigwood
PBC to beat N/Shore
Noosa to beat Mayne

early tips cause im going fishing

my tips

W/grange
Sandgate
Springwood
Palm Beach
Noosa

Going to be a long trip up to Noosa this weekend, always a challenge playing up there!
hey mate, how do you think mayne will go against noosa? no doubt it will be a tough one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey mate, how do you think mayne will go against noosa? no doubt it will be a tough one

Hmmm, should be alot better than previous years, been a pretty good week on the training track so will be interesting to see how we go.

I would love that!! Don't think we've beaten them yet have we?
no they are only team we haven't beaten yet, but there is always a first time hopefully this weekend.GO THE MIGHTY MAYNE TIGERS.

no they are only team we haven't beaten yet, but there is always a first time hopefully this weekend.GO THE MIGHTY MAYNE TIGERS.

Jason Elliott showed for us last week against Cooly, hopefully he can do it again this week

Would like to think Mayne's improvement will continue, c.Brown will get the three votes, the flooding technique will work on the noosa swamp , so hopefully a 7 point victory :)

The "flooding technique" is a disgrace and I dont see it ever improving any side. Surely teaching players to beat their opponent one on one is better long term than shutting up shop? 13 goals in a quarter against Cooly, no doubt with a flood, surely tells the story? Anyone think Sandgate and Burleigh would be up there like they are? My mate that plays for grange reckons they will come good soon. Is the Zeidler playing for PBC the same one that was at Sandgate?

The "flooding technique" is a disgrace and I dont see it ever improving any side. Surely teaching players to beat their opponent one on one is better long term than shutting up shop? 13 goals in a quarter against Cooly, no doubt with a flood, surely tells the story? Anyone think Sandgate and Burleigh would be up there like they are? My mate that plays for grange reckons they will come good soon. Is the Zeidler playing for PBC the same one that was at Sandgate?

Couldn't agree more Sweetie.
Sure you will steal a few wins a season against sides by choking them, but how are you improving footballers and the game style is very outdated, not to mention ugly to watch.

It is the same one from Sandgate now playing at PBC.

From memory you're a sandgate guru.. Your mate is gorillaboy on here? Website says they've got 10 out hard to winning each week with that talent out. Young r.Molan do much against you last week?

The flood isn't pretty but it was effective last year

And yes, the big Z from sandgate, you would know why?

Jason Elliott showed for us last week against Cooly, hopefully he can do it again this week
mayne's line up for this weeks game looks pretty solid good to see housego and whitecross back in the side

Heard burleigh may have a couple more players arriving next week both are quality players should fit in well in a team that is improving just nicely... its great to see a couple of different sides up there sandgate will be a huge challange for burleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back