Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory you're a sandgate guru.. Your mate is gorillaboy on here? Website says they've got 10 out hard to winning each week with that talent out. Young r.Molan do much against you last week?

The flood isn't pretty but it was effective last year

And yes, the big Z from sandgate, you would know why?

Hahaha, hardly a guru, was keeping an eye on them, used to be have a fair interest in the place so like to keep up with the goings on. Still have a few mates around there that like to pump them up. Been away for a bit so missed the Ziedler situation. Strange that he would play down the coast, maybe coin?

The flood can be effective but not in terms of developing a side to win games, it just limits floggings IMO. Seems like the tigers have some decent players, why not back them to outscore other sides?

Not sure about how Molan went, old mate was saying when they get their full side on field they will have strong side. Time will tell I guess. I dont know Gorillaboy, maybe he can shed some light on whats doing at HIckey Park?

Hahaha, hardly a guru, was keeping an eye on them, used to be have a fair interest in the place so like to keep up with the goings on. Still have a few mates around there that like to pump them up. Been away for a bit so missed the Ziedler situation. Strange that he would play down the coast, maybe coin?

The flood can be effective but not in terms of developing a side to win games, it just limits floggings IMO. Seems like the tigers have some decent players, why not back them to outscore other sides?
well the tigers did outscore cooly they won the game didn't they? all the talk is about cooly's 13 goal last qtr which was amazing, but what about mayne's winning the first 3qtr to win the game not to mention an awesome 10goal 3rd qtr by the tigers. good effort away from home and flooding can be effective

Round 4 tipping results
RattatatCat 14
Tiger G 14
Our Father 14
Gorilla Boy 13
Once a Tiger12
A.Schaeffer 11
Magpie Boy 11

Just to lets u know if you don't enter tips u get no points think thats fair

Any one want to frame a "market" for Premiership betting? I'd have PBC at 3/1, Noosa and Sandgate at 5/1, Burleigh at 9/1, Maroochy 12/1, Grange 33/1, Surfers 40/1, Coolangatta Mayne Springwood write your own tickets!

League Medal? M Bloom 6/1, R White 8/1, Ben Matthews 8/1, Lucas Matthews 12/1, Ben Drew 16/1, Danny Dickfos 20/1.

Im not taking bets but thats a few ideas! Thoughts?

my tips for round 5
maroochy v noosa = noosa
springwood v sandgate = sandgate
surfers v burleigh = burleigh
w'grange v mayne = mayne
coolangatta v pbc = pbc

Any one want to frame a "market" for Premiership betting? I'd have PBC at 3/1, Noosa and Sandgate at 5/1, Burleigh at 9/1, Maroochy 12/1, Grange 33/1, Surfers 40/1, Coolangatta Mayne Springwood write your own tickets!

League Medal? M Bloom 6/1, R White 8/1, Ben Matthews 8/1, Lucas Matthews 12/1, Ben Drew 16/1, Danny Dickfos 20/1.

Im not taking bets but thats a few ideas! Thoughts?

I think you will find that Matthews was suspended last round?

noosa
sandgate
burleigh
grange
pbc

Must take back the comments i made about D. Dickos seen him play on weekend and was a delight to watch such a smart footballer. The game was awesome to watch with both teams fighting hard. Can't wait for the replay.

looks like grange regain 5 players from injury going to be tough one for Mayne but think we can still win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 5 tipping results
Rattatat Cat 18
Our Father 17
Tiger G 16
Gorilla Boy 16
Once a Tiger 15
Magpie Boy 15
A Schaeffer 11

at sweetie going by your formula cooly beat palm beach does it mean mayne will beat palm beach? with the flood of course

The Cooly boys must be nice and fit. 13 goals in the final quarter a couple of weeks ago and 7 goals to 1 to win against PBC yesterday. Well done to a club that probably had their worst year in their history last year.

yeah its amazing they seem to be the last qtr comeback kings must be a fitness thing

in regards to rep side, from mayne i reckon Caleb brown, housego and faulkner are candidates

my tips rd 6
maroochy v w/grange = maroochy
sandgate v surfers = sandgate
burleigh v springwood = burleigh
cooly v noosa = cooly
palm beach vmayne= palm beach

in regards to rep side, from mayne i reckon Caleb brown, housego and faulkner are candidates

Hasnt Brown missed a lot of the year? Bit rich to think 3 players from a side struggling to win a game are in the best 22 for the comp. Surely sides like Sandgate, Burleigh and other top 3 sides should dominate, they are after all performing well which says they should be heavily represented.

Hasnt Brown missed a lot of the year? Bit rich to think 3 players from a side struggling to win a game are in the best 22 for the comp. Surely sides like Sandgate, Burleigh and other top 3 sides should dominate, they are after all performing well which says they should be heavily represented.

Agree with you Sweetie - Top clubs should dominate selection in the rep team. I reckon the final 22 would include 4 players each from Sandgate and Maroochy, 3 from Burleigh, Noosa and PBC, 2 from Coolangatta and 1 from Mayne Grange and Surfers. 0 from Springwood.

Tips for Round 6

Maroochy
Sandgate
Burleigh
Noosa
Mayne Yeah Mayne (Picked Cooly over PBC last week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back