Aflq state league div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
in regards to rep side, from mayne i reckon Caleb brown, housego and faulkner are candidates
never suggested all 3 of them should be picked just those players will be considered for selection, with one of them being picked. i think caleb brown will be picked

Agree with you Sweetie - Top clubs should dominate selection in the rep team. I reckon the final 22 would include 4 players each from Sandgate and Maroochy, 3 from Burleigh, Noosa and PBC, 2 from Coolangatta and 1 from Mayne Grange and Surfers. 0 from Springwood.

Tips for Round 6

Maroochy
Sandgate
Burleigh
Noosa
Mayne Yeah Mayne (Picked Cooly over PBC last week)
hope you are right about mayne, think they copped some injuries though

Cooly going to challenge for the flag? Or just a couple of lucky wins?

A nice dry weekend of footy ahead
they have become the comeback kings, but i highly doubt they'll be a challenge for the flag. they seem to have improved alot though with a couple of good wins. they can't keep giving sides head starts all the time it will cost them games like against mayne

POSSIBLES.... ????

Mayne C.Brown L.Faulkner
Maroochy R.White B.Mathews
Noosa L.Matthews
Sandgate B.Drew R.Lucas M.Nuss J.Walker
Grange D.Collins M.Rogers J.McMahon
PBC M.Bloom A.Hill j.Drake
Cooly J.Smith
Burleigh L.Rowe
Surfers S.Fenton D.Green
Springwood N.Sugars M.Grose

Id go with-
Mayne- nil
Maroochy- White Matthews Morrison
Noosa- L Mathews Brain Reynolds
Sandgate- B Drew Lucas B Forbes J Walker D Dickfos A Fabian
Grange- Percy
PBC- Bloom Horn McLoughlin Carroll
Cooly- Smith Duku
Burleigh- Rowe Fletcher
Surfers- Fenton
Springwood- nil

Tried to pick it on form and those in best most weeks.

Round 6 tipping results
our father 21
rattatatcat 21
gorilla boy 20
tiger g 19
once a tiger19
magpie boy 18

wow...good win by the Gorillas. very even comp. how many wins to make finals - 11 or 12??
probably 9 or 10 wins could get you in the finals and percentage could be a big factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah it was pretty perceptive to look at the qfl web site :rolleyes:

great comp...by the results going on who has beaten who, Cooly should be flag favourites!!:D:D

Very even competition, difficult to tip each week apart from sandgate. Was R.White out for the roos on the weekend??

Not talking up Sandgate's chances?

Does anyone care to share their thoughts on the make up of this division for next year ?

Very even competition, difficult to tip each week apart from sandgate. Was R.White out for the roos on the weekend??

Does anyone care to share their thoughts on the make up of this division for next year ?

Mate i love how u guys on here love blowin the tyres up of R White yes he is a champion player but he id not going to do shit when he is being heavily tagged week in week out..... as for sandgate being the only one you would tip mate they only just got ova the line against Burleigh them two teams are clearly better then the rest..... who cares about next year anyway its only 6 rounds into this one.....

SANDGATE V BURLEIGH GRAND FINAL 2010

Mate i love how u guys on here love blowin the tyres up of R White yes he is a champion player but he id not going to do shit when he is being heavily tagged week in week out..... as for sandgate being the only one you would tip mate they only just got ova the line against Burleigh them two teams are clearly better then the rest..... who cares about next year anyway its only 6 rounds into this one.....

SANDGATE V BURLEIGH GRAND FINAL 2010

Fair point, just stirring up conversational topics.. Apart from weekly tipping it's been a bit quiet.
As for burliegh in the grand final, depends on injuries and the fitness of pianta.
Pbc, and maybe a full grange team as the smoky would be my guess, your lordship.

As for white, he wasn't in the best , so I wondered wether he played against the gorillas' 30 possessions a game can make a difference. Maroochy are a better side with him in it.

Fair point, just stirring up conversational topics.. Apart from weekly tipping it's been a bit quiet.
As for burliegh in the grand final, depends on injuries and the fitness of pianta.
Pbc, and maybe a full grange team as the smoky would be my guess, your lordship.

As for white, he wasn't in the best , so I wondered wether he played against the gorillas' 30 possessions a game can make a difference. Maroochy are a better side with him in it.

Should be an interesting fortnight, Sandgate v PBC then Burleigh v PBC the week after. Burleigh play Noosa Rd 9 and Sandgate v Maroochy same weekend. Will probably tell us a little bit more about who is really where in the pecking order. Hard to see Surfers, Mayne, Springwood playing finals, but the rest could end up any where.

R White is crucial to Maroochy, seems when him and Matthews are in best they win. PBC to bring 4 back for Sandgate game, be interesting who they are and how under done they may be? Zeidler v Sandgate will be worth a look! He seems to be kicking a lot of goals and may have "Bradshaw Lions" sought of game!

How good is it not to have two sides dominating it like other years!

I quite happy for this division to stay the same, think its going good. Aflq are investigating the possibilty of a team from the sunshine coast to play in Div 1 in the near future, so we may lose Noosa or it may be a team put together from players all over sunshine coast.

wonder if west magpies come back if they continue to get flogged in div1

round 7 tips split round,mine are
may 8th
cooly v maroochy = maroochy
PBC v sandgate = palm beach
noosa v surfers = noosa
may 15th
mayne v burleigh = burleigh
springwood v grange = springwood

Mayne Tigers Black and Gold Ball – June 5th
The first Annual Black and Gold Ball for the 21st century will be held on the 5th June 2010, starting at 7.00 pm at “The Pavilion, Allan Border Field, Albion” with pre-dinner drinks and hors d'oeuvres running for 45 minutes, followed by a two course sit down alternate drop menu.
All Beer and Wine will be provided with the package, spirits can be purchased from a cash bar on the night. The dress code is lounge suit; yes that means a tie, for guys and cocktail dress for the girls. There will also be a DJ/dance floor for all you guys that like to show off your dancing prowess and cut the rug.
It will be a great night out, and everyone at the Club is looking forward to it. It will be great way to get family and friends involved and aware of the Mayne Footy Club and at the same time have a function without the formalities of football too much to the fore. There will be auction items available for purchase on the night and a mystery Auctioneer, so make sure you bring your cheque books/credit cards. The mid season raffle with the major prize a notebook computer will also be drawn on the night.
This is one of the main fund raisers for the year and the cost is $120.00 per person
If you purchase a table of 10 you will receive a 10% discount, so total cost for a table is $1100.00, so encourage you mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, neighbours, work mates or anyone else that would enjoy a good meal and great night out.
Tickets are available for purchase now, and there are only a limited number available so get in early. We accept cash, cheque, credit card and EFT Transfer (Bank details below). Tickets can be purchased through Jarad Marsh (mobile 0433 650 329) or Tom Ditchburn (mobile 0412 961 232) or you can send an email to Tom at Tom@edicustoms.com.au or Jarad at jarad.marsh@student.griffith.edu.au.
Bank Details are The Tigers AFC (Mayne) Inc. BSB: 124009 Account number: 20187492
If paying by EFT please ensure that you let Tom know by email that you are doing so and how much, and in the description put you surname which will help the Treasurer reconcile the account, otherwise your ticket may be given to someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back