Game Day AFLW Grand Final. Adelaide Vs Brisbane Lions. Lets do this........

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee, no one outside of SA/NT rated us a chance at the start of last year. What an incredible achievement by the girls. Actually got a bit misty eyed seeing them win.

Me too. I had to record it and try not to slip up seeing the result early.
Just saw the end. Much better marking skills this game and snagging a few early snap goals. They gave the confidence.
It felt like we completely flipped that Norwood game on its head.

Can somebody gif that Chelsea Randall pickup between the legs and hand ball off.
That was some slick ball work.

a5f4b831083a938dfecb98e585b5df97

Erin Pbillips story is a great one.

Paraded out by Port to promote a team they never had any interest in forming beyond a PR story and using her as part of the build up to annoucing the re-signing of Chad Wingard

To being Premiership captain, GF best on ground and best player in the league playing for the cross town rival who respect her as an athlete and not just a headline.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Erin Phillips Healthier You.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YOU BLOODY RIPPER

I WAS DRUNK WHEN I GOT TO WORK

TOTALLY WORTH IT -
I was literally the only person in the pub vocally supporting the Crows - there was one other guy but he was quiet - Everyone else was for Brisbane - In their defence, I would've gone for Brisbane against any other team (if we didn't make it) and I was in a pub in Fitzroy so there is that small connection too

ALSO

As many have mentioned, Adelaide Football Club do not lose Grand Finals

Not sure if anyone realised, but Adelaide Football Club do not lose games at Carrara - The men are 9-0 and now the women 1-0 = 10-0 total

Weatherill.........cynical.

Disagree...voters see cynical opportunism from a mile away.......

You know, ordinarily when people say 'disagree' they articulate a position which in some way actually relates to that which they claim to disagree with.

YOU BLOODY RIPPER

I WAS DRUNK WHEN I GOT TO WORK

TOTALLY WORTH IT -
I was literally the only person in the pub vocally supporting the Crows - there was one other guy but he was quiet - Everyone else was for Brisbane - In their defence, I would've gone for Brisbane against any other team (if we didn't make it) and I was in a pub in Fitzroy so there is that small connection too

ALSO

As many have mentioned, Adelaide Football Club do not lose Grand Finals

Not sure if anyone realised, but Adelaide Football Club do not lose games at Carrara - The men are 9-0 and now the women 1-0 = 10-0 total

Did we ever play Carrara back when Brisbane bears were playing there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back