Game Day AFLW R6: Crows vs Freo @ TIO (NT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we just have to hope the other results fall our way and next week will be an engrossing round must watch!

Top effort Girls! playing against 19.

The club should complain. Ruined the look of the game, blatant cheating! Dogs in green!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse my ignorance this season, but are we a realistic shot at staying top 2 after the round.

The weird logical paradoxes in the umpiring were way worse than any "bias."

How can you have a delay while the ball is retrieved from where it ended up, so that a downfield free kick can be taken from where the ball ended up. By definition those must be identical locations (if the ball isn't out of bounds.)

Erin had a pissed off look, wonder why?:rolleyes:

Maybe because she can't run or kick because of her injury.

I know it's Erin Phillips, but honestly she shouldn't even be out there. I suspect she's most probably disappointed that she can't have any impact on the game.

I have to say that the umpires the AFL use for AFLW are the the biggest insult and shows perhaps just how they actually value the competition. These umpires would struggle in a suburban c grade mens footy match. I see absolutely no reason as to why they dont use the AFL listed umpires. AFL clubs and the womens players should be demanding the respect. Its to the point I don't think those umpires truly have any control of the game because they are too gutless to enforce the rules.

Erin and Randall were huge for us, but for mine Foley was BOG. Really reliable defender for us. Starting to be a fan of her.
I agree!

A lot of girls had patches of good football. Rajcic in the 2nd quarter had the ball on the string there for a few minutes. Cramey had some big moments too. Marinoff was just pure guts and determination all game long but you are right, for me Foley was BOG for us. When Freo were making a push and had us under pressure, Foley saved our backside time and time again.

I know it's Erin Phillips, but honestly she shouldn't even be out there. I suspect she's most probably disappointed that she can't have any impact on the game.
Three goals and one assist. No impact?

Still had more impact than a fair few.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back