Game Day AFLW ROUND 7 Brisbane v Collingwood Sunday 14 Mar, 3.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mostly it's work rate so it is fixable in the 2nd half. We are outnumbered on both the outside & inside at the fall of the ball. Our girls just aren't pushing to get to more contest or to run. They are having a bit of a bludge thus far. Testing times. Lions doing everything right & will be hard to stop.

They're not filling us with confidence that they'll be able to thrive under finals level intensity.

Shut down Davey shut down Collingwood it seems.

Then with her getting shut down the Ball can't get down to Molloy

Unfortunately the girls aren't really competitive in this game. Seems like kicks and handballs are going everywhere, except to a teammate...

Seems to me Lions have worked us out and Injuries made it worse

I still wouldn’t write us off yet. The left of screen seems to be the scoring end and we’re getting enough of the ball.

Hopefully they’re encouraged to play on at all costs and use long kicks. Need a lift from Molloy and Davey this quarter too if we’re gonna bring it home.

Need Molloy forward to have any chance of kicking a winning score this quarter.

Early changes for me.
In: Purcell, O'Dea, Rowe, Stratton, Smith
Out: Butler (inj), Allan (inj), Lim (omitted), Moloney (omitted), Newman (omitted)

Soon as I saw Molloy went back - Our Chances went with her.

Newman been Useless this Season

This quarter and remaining minutes is a great dress rehearsal for finals. Don’t always need to play pretty to win, good don’t always let you play the way you wanna play, great teams still find a way!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back