Autopsy AFLW Round 7 - North Melbourne v Collingwood @ North Hobart Oval. Feb 20th, 3:10. Watch on 7Mate/Fox footy/Kayo/AFLW App.

Remove this Banner Ad

North Melbourne v Collingwood.

After a couple of losses, the pies got a win over gutsy Eagles last week and managed to get back on the winners board. But the finals set up is starting to shape. With Bulldogs hot on the heels, the girls will need to find a way to keep them at bay with mustering a win v North Melbourne today down across the Bass Strait.

Again no skipper Chiocci. But Tarnu Brown comes back into the side after gaining some touch in last week's VFLW game.

North Melbourne will be set against letting their guard down. It may be the battle of the midfield v Midfield where the battle will be won or lost.

Lets get the win!

NORTH MELBOURNE v COLLINGWOOD
BStacey LivingstoneAlana Porter
HBJordyn AllenLauren ButlerRuby Schleicher
CAmelia VelardoJaimee LambertSarah Rowe
HFEloise ChastonChloe MolloyAishling Sheridan
FSophie AlexanderBella Smith
RAlison DownieBrittany BonniciMikala Cann
INTEliza JamesTarni BrownAliesha Newman
Soph CaseyErica Fowler
EMERGImogen BarnettEbony O'Dea

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'll say something positive. Newman has been better than I thought she would...

All this talk about rivalry and it isnt reflected in running and tackling. The women have been reaching out to tackle opponents since the start of the season, rather than using their bodies. North players are consistently at the ball drop in greater numbers. Total lack of run. Did they think they would make the grand final with the addition of frederick?...

Schlish has been stopped in her tracks in recent weeks and I think she's lost the desire to run....self belief ruby... The irish girls now know the difference between their game and ours....physical pressure...

i'll say something positive. Newman has been better than I thought she would...

All this talk about rivalry and it isnt reflected in running and tackling. The women have been reaching out to tackle opponents since the start of the season, rather than using their bodies. North players are consistently at the ball drop in greater numbers. Total lack of run. Did they think they would make the grand final with the addition of frederick?...

Schlish has been stopped in her tracks in recent weeks and I think she's lost the desire to run....self belief ruby... The irish girls now know the difference between their game and ours....physical pressure...

I think Rowe has been pretty good this year so far it’s Sheridan that has lost her way by a fair bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back