Game Day AFLW Round 8: vs GWS, Kinetic Frankston, Sat 19Oct 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Putting on a clinic now, GWS showing they can't run with Hawks for a full game. Fleming with a highlight reel goal.
Exactly, they were tough opposition for 2 quarters, but they couldn't keep with us for a full game.

They had to exert themselves to reach that extra gear that we naturally run at.

Kemp could be looked at for a 2nd week, uninentional of course but clearly got the head in that knock in Q2(?) and the player is out for the rest of game (this is assuming the news from commetary is correct).

They just keep getting it done! Six in a row and top of the table mid-round. Absolutely fantastic stuff we would not have expected early on coming into the season.

We scrapped and won, the most important thing, and players stepped up when needed. I am a bit concerned that GWS (who are clearly a step below) have given other teams the blueprint to beat us. Yet no finals games will be at Frankston so gameplans on this ground will always be unique.

Thankfully I'm not watching on TV, I bet kelli isn't shutting up about it again?
Honestly I don't think they mentioned the incident again until the injury news. How it happened was a bit random, Hawks got a free from that contest iirc. Was nothing in it but head is head, so who knows. I think it happened in Q3 not Q2 like I said before if anyone wants to have a look on replay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I don't think they mentioned the incident again until the injury news. How it happened was a bit random, Hawks got a free from that contest iirc. Was nothing in it but head is head, so who knows. I think it happened in Q3 not Q2 like I said before if anyone wants to have a look on replay.

She was enthusiastic in the end…but it is GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFLW Round 8: vs GWS, Kinetic Frankston, Sat 19Oct 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back