AFLW Toast AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract lengths 2024
My inner-city selfishness kicks in and I am excited that it would be nearby for me. The girls have won at plenty of different grounds this year - they'll get the job done regardless of the venue.
I agree, just think it's a bit rough. I understand it's the largest ground in Melbourne for it, but still.

I agree, just think it's a bit rough. I understand it's the largest ground in Melbourne for it, but still.

Yeah I get the point and agree. I guess the grand final would never get played at Frangers so it will at least be advantageous to play our final there to get familiar with Ikon.

In 2022 Richmond and Collingwood hosted at Punt Rd and Vic Park. Reckon we will get a choice of venue as Frankston draws a good crowd. North will be hosting at Princes Park so us at Frankston gives the AFL some flexibility with the fixture.

In 2022 Richmond and Collingwood hosted at Punt Rd and Vic Park. Reckon we will get a choice of venue as Frankston draws a good crowd. North will be hosting at Princes Park so us at Frankston gives the AFL some flexibility with the fixture.
The afl at the start of 2023 announced that all Melbourne games during finals were to be played at ikon

The afl at the start of 2023 announced that all Melbourne games during finals were to be played at ikon
The announcement was only regarding the Grand Final.

Frankstons in the middle of ground resurfacing though

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Toast AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back