AFLW Toast AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract lengths 2024
These next few games are going to be interesting when considering Finals and where we get wins from.

Saints is going to be hard. Before the season I'd say they're near our level but now they are the tier below the likes of Adelaide and in really good form. I'm expecting a loss but if we consider ourselves a finals teams, it must be a close game.

Then we have to go into the Geelong and Gold Coast matches as favourites and must win. It's not going to be straightforward though if they both get key players back.

Looking further ahead, why not it's such a short fixture, that Fremantle game is almost a "scheduled loss" flying across the country on a 4 day break.

West Coast is another most likely win. They've only beaten weak sides so far. GWS, Melbourne and Richmond to finish will be big tests to prove how good we are, 2 out of 3 wins there and we should make it.

These next few games are going to be interesting when considering Finals and where we get wins from.

Saints is going to be hard. Before the season I'd say they're near our level but now they are the tier below the likes of Adelaide and in really good form. I'm expecting a loss but if we consider ourselves a finals teams, it must be a close game.

Then we have to go into the Geelong and Gold Coast matches as favourites and must win. It's not going to be straightforward though if they both get key players back.

Looking further ahead, why not it's such a short fixture, that Fremantle game is almost a "scheduled loss" flying across the country on a 4 day break.

West Coast is another most likely win. They've only beaten weak sides so far. GWS, Melbourne and Richmond to finish will be big tests to prove how good we are, 2 out of 3 wins there and we should make it.
Geelong is a big question mark. Prespakis isn't far off coming back and they have a lot of talent there. West Coast are poor and the Dockers have also played better footy than I expected this year

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Toast AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back