Ags

Remove this Banner Ad

does anyone one no what happened to the captain of trinity this year nathan bachli? (number 15 i think). used to be a gun played, oakleigh. does anyone no anything about him?

mick90 said:
does anyone one no what happened to the captain of trinity this year nathan bachli? (number 15 i think). used to be a gun played, oakleigh. does anyone no anything about him?

yeah he's just one of them blokes that never really came on after under fifteens, he was always bigger than everyone else, now everyones caught up to him he doesn't really stand out as much...still he's a not a bad player, probably better than a few that made the initial ags squad still.

nathan bachli is trinity's co-captain with brendan iezzi

has had it real tough this year, he's been knocked out and concussed three times

he is still a very good strong defender who provides some great drive off the half back flank

i reckon he was stiff to miss out on an ags spot? could slot in nicely on a back flank?

mick90 said:
i reckon he was stiff to miss out on an ags spot? could slot in nicely on a back flank?

couldnt agree with you more there mate. would fit perfectly in half back flank. he was quite ********ed off that he didnt make it and some others did. not a happy chappy

McPhee said:
couldnt agree with you more there mate. would fit perfectly in half back flank. he was quite ********ed off that he didnt make it and some others did. not a happy chappy

agreed mcphee although you have to think that he never had a game where he stood out. i can understand why he may have been overlooked

its simply just the selectors who choose too many midfielders and forwards probably.

he deserved to be in there though, fot he amount that he has put in

top 3 does anyone not now angus graham or marcus webb of ack webb captained the agsv team and graham predicted to go in the draft. One team could run it up to pegs it was a.c.k

You're kidding yourself you good looking man!! Seasons over champ no need to do the suck up job anymore stick to the bball...and boundary...

future29 said:
top 3 does anyone not now angus graham or marcus webb of ack webb captained the agsv team and graham predicted to go in the draft. One team could run it up to pegs it was a.c.k
Mate if hardiman isnt in ur top 3 ur a joke

disco has to be up there for the top 3 playing more first games than hardiman ever has moved from 3rds in yr 11 to the top of the ones scale in yr12 disco or choclate as he is formally known one of the real inspirations to all us who didnt really make the grade this yr thanks choco ure a true hero

future29 said:
disco has to be up there for the top 3 playing more first games than hardiman ever has moved from 3rds in yr 11 to the top of the ones scale in yr12 disco or choclate as he is formally known one of the real inspirations to all us who didnt really make the grade this yr thanks choco ure a true hero
Clearly you are my hero Future and most of the boys inspiration for next year as you have been reffered to as the future

ACK01 said:
You're kidding yourself you good looking man!! Seasons over champ no need to do the suck up job anymore stick to the bball...and boundary...

Clearly he should stick to something his good at.. It has me clueless

luke keslso looks to take on a pivotal role as the most unco looking footballer in the world also converted from bball after not recieving much game time during the ack vs sa wekend good luck son

(Log in to remove this ad.)

future29 said:
luke keslso looks to take on a pivotal role as the most unco looking footballer in the world also converted from bball after not recieving much game time during the ack vs sa wekend good luck son

Well clearly he might so with a hard pre-season he could make an impact and yet he seemed to have minimal court due to the year 12s final game yet he was effective as he had scored 4 points in 5 minutes of court time which shows promising season ahead for him..

The readers have stated their opinions and it comes with no great surprise they believe Luke Kelso should stick to what his actually good at....
And that is obviously body building

Or even stick to shootin up with the Eltham boys

del_santos said:
re the AGS side for 05...
what about Clarke (CGS) and Mackay (TGS)?
very good midfield players
is there anyone from Mentone?

any one from mentone, yarra valley and camberwell r hacks. they shouldnt get a game for the AGS side

Peninsula 2006 team is already training the boys are keen for next year and are looking to give something also in 2007 the are favourites for the flag i post my comment now we will see in years to come..

Players to watch
John McCarthy
Ryan Barnett hard as a rake
Robert Beswick if hes still at school
Ryan Wells the next big thing

Invigoration said:
The readers have stated their opinions and it comes with no great surprise they believe Luke Kelso should stick to what his actually good at....
And that is obviously body building

Or even stick to shootin up with the Eltham boys
Its great to see that you like to pay the boy out yet you keep your identity closed.. Why don't you tell me who this is... I know that you are from the "Seymour Gang"

Brick you are the most arrogant person on this whole board, you abviously are no good, because you go to Assumption College, and the only players with noticable achievements there are Barlow, Graham, Coff, Silver, Webb and McIntyer. Of which you are none of them. So go jack yourself off to your own fantisies about being a "top-notch" big bustling footballer and leave the real football chat to the actual players.

footyfanatic007 said:
Brick you are the most arrogant person on this whole board, you abviously are no good, because you go to Assumption College, and the only players with noticable achievements there are Barlow, Graham, Coff, Silver, Webb and McIntyer. Of which you are none of them. So go jack yourself off to your own fantisies about being a "top-notch" big bustling footballer and leave the real football chat to the actual players.

on the whole board thats a little far, isnt it.
and u must be something special r ya.
i think there may be a few boys disappointed by being left of that list of noticable achievements. dont u? seeing u no so much bout everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back