Aints salary cap cheating

Remove this Banner Ad

We get to swap Petrie for Kosi

Norf salary cap cheating, what should their punishment be?

Wut? I can make stupid shit up as well

If you are going to make shit up at least make it somewhat believable.

Like say “Norf is going to play home games in Ballarat, Darwin, Coffs Harbour, Canberra, Townsville & Christchurch next year”.
WTF

Where have you been spud read the paper.

In case you can't your shit stain club cheated and exceeded the salary cap

Oh wait I get in aints world it didn't really happen lulz

Just because some people can remember things between paint huffing sessions behind the sheds at Arden Street, doesn't mean they don't have a life.

And the issue is your pathetic obsession with St Kilda, proven with all your threads. I find that I am actually in a far better position to say, get a life ;)

WE ALREADY MOVED THERE you ****IN MORON! HAHAHA you dumass saying we should move to seaford when we already have ...... WAIT ... WAIT ... were you making a funny?? O you are so hilaruous OMG genius at work!

Carlon fan in a cheating thread ... ha the ****in irony of that ey?

As for you your a ****en onkybonk with a red card lulz

WTF

Where have you been spud read the paper **** wit.

There's an offer of magic beans in today's paper. Jump on.

What the ****s an onkybonk???

I imagine onky to come from a pig. So I imagine the OP to be an abdominally challenged individual who enjoys pressing the flesh with similar types.

WE ALREADY MOVED THERE you ****IN MORON! HAHAHA you dumass saying we should move to seaford when we already have ...... WAIT ... WAIT ... were you making a funny?? O you are so hilaruous OMG genius at work!

Carlon fan in a cheating thread ... ha the ****in irony of that ey?

Lol nice username.

WTF

Where have you been spud read the paper.

In case you can't your shit stain club cheated and exceeded the salary cap

Oh wait I get in aints world it didn't really happen lulz

No paper has said that St Kilda has cheated the salary cap. You are a bad liar.

Why don't you provide some roof fool? Oh & by the way don't bother with this story. Does not say St Kilda are salary cap cheats.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...oms-for-st-kilda/story-fn69a32t-1226162472545

English not your strong point? Then again maybe it is, maybe it is your best point & you fail badly at that too.

Come on fool come at us, we are laughing at you.

No paper has said that St Kilda has cheated the salary cap. You are a bad liar.

Why don't you provide some roof fool? Oh & by the way don't bother with this story. Does not say St Kilda are salary cap cheats.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...oms-for-st-kilda/story-fn69a32t-1226162472545

English not your strong point? Then again maybe it is, maybe it is your best point & you fail badly at that too.

Come on fool come at us, we are laughing at you.

Have tried to get some ROOF what was that about English *******

Who's laughing at who lulz

Being over the salary cap is cheating and while we talk about failing how many flags have you won again I forget

Bwahahaha

Have tried to get some ROOF what was that about English *******

Who's laughing at who lulz

Being over the salary cap is cheating and while we talk about failing how many flags have you won again I forget

Bwahahaha

Don't understand ROOF, learn how the Bay works or GTFO fool, Oh the IRONING.

Will not try to explain how you failed to understand the story. Like trying to explain algebra to a rapid dog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't understand ROOF, learn how the Bay works or GTFO fool, Oh the IRONING.

Will not try to explain how you failed to understand the story. Like trying to explain algebra to a rapid dog.

Is that like trying to explain to aints players that when a girl/boy says no it means stop

Don't give a **** how it works **** now **** off nerd

Haha yeah good one.........

Almost as good as the threads you attempt to churn out?

Are you at the sad stage of your day? Self hate? Sick of how you look in the multiple mirrors you need to view your entirety?

Don't worry, finish stuffing your face, and get that food high you're craving!

Seriously though.. If you maintain your current lifestyle.. you will die in 8 years...

When was the last time North made the finals I forget.

Almost as good as the threads you attempt to churn out?

Are you at the sad stage of your day? Self hate? Sick of how you look in the multiple mirrors you need to view your entirety?

Don't worry, finish stuffing your face, and get that food high you're craving!

Seriously though.. If you maintain your current lifestyle.. you will die in 8 years...

Okay keep smoking that weed and dream of nearly winning a premiership ****bag

Remove this Banner Ad

Aints salary cap cheating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back